Steve Irwin in trouble

chcr

Too cute for words
Oh, come on! If you've ever watched him for more than two minutes, you know he's an idiot. I'm not surprised at all. I guess he doesn't have any other kids?

tonksy

chcr said:
Oh, come on! If you've ever watched him for more than two minutes, you know he's an idiot. I'm not surprised at all. I guess he doesn't have any other kids?
he has a daughter...around 5 or 6...named bindy...after a crocodile.

chcr

Too cute for words
tonks said:
he has a daughter...around 5 or 6...named bindy...after a crocodile.

I guess you don't feed crocs with a month old sheila under your arm? :lol:

HeXp£Øi±

I thought this was going to say that he pulled a michael jackson and dangled his kid over a croc. :D I guess it's just the difference between not loving or respecting children and being an idiot.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
chcr said:
he finally figured out that lizards don't eat your kids if you bring them a nice chicken dinner.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'm thinking most of the guys here with kids have probably done something stupid with them. I know I have. Now, I've never gone in a crocodile pen with one, but I would have to assume he knew what he was doing. His wife was there too, so I'm pretty sure they know this croc's temperment pretty well.

Still pretty stupid though.

Rose

As goofy as Steve Irwin is ... he is still the world's leading expert on crocodiles - and if not The expert, then damn close to it. It is pretty stupid, but I imagine he had all sorts of backup plans in case anything were to happen or if he were to get any suspicious vibes from the crocodile, Murray.

Anyway, I rather like his wife. She's gotta be a pretty neat person to put up with the things he does.

In response to media criticism, Terri likened her children’s experience with crocodiles to teaching youngsters to swim.

“I watched children learning to swim at a very young age; they cry, they scream and they have nightmares about the water. Would you rather have a child learning to swim under duress or drowning peacefully in the pond in the backyard? I think teaching children about croc safety is extremely important.”

And she just kind of says it like it is.