Votes: 3 25.0%
  • yes, left nipple

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • no, the reason being...

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HubbaHubba

I think i'd like to get it done and as i said before its not like this sprung up overnight ive been debating it for a while, its just now if i actually wanted to the timing would be best.
I think im looking more for someone who has a health reason not to or something like that, things to watch out for etc. (for example, a girl almost died here when she got her tongue pierced(cause a brain tumour) = my sister no longer wants her tongue pierced)

freako104

if its professional its safer. id say if you want it get it but becareful with it as well as with anthing like a tat or piercing make sure you take care of it and know the consequences

AlphaTroll

Buttcrackdivine said:
Many people get a prince Albert......

Yeah and if you really want to see just how disgusting it can be I'll gladly post some pics :sick:

BTW, I also voted NO on the poll - simply because I think it's rather daft to go pierce you're nipples just because your mom is out of town or whatever. Besides, if they really offend her so much, what's to stop her from just ripping 'em out?

MrBishop

Leftie...if you're right handed, it beats the hell out of chewing your fingernails...you can just tug on it. :)

Seriously...if you've been thinking about it, get it done. If it's a whim, fuck that...you'll regret it in a few years.

If you DO do it...talk to others with multiple piercings. They'll be able to recommend the best place. Those with only single piercings went with that place with the cool name. You don't want that!!

You want safe, not cheap...

Prince-Alberts....I've heard of them, seen pics at a tattoo/pierce place that I used to draw for, but it ain't for me.

Scrotes...ouchie!

Then there are penile inserts..sub-dermal chains and beads...

There are some seriously fucked up people out there ladies and gents.