Votes: 3 25.0%
  • yes, left nipple

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • no, the reason being...

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HubbaHubba

...this week while my mom/girlfriend/other people that tell me to do things are out of town :lloyd:

it's either that or possibly getting my eyebrow, i just think my mom would flip on that and the nipple isnt as visible :devious:
(actually i know my mom would flip on the eyebrow, plus my eyebrows are huge and ugly)

anyone had theirs pierced? ive never had anything pierced... but if i do and have to take it out will it heal over like ears do? best way to avoid infection? any other advice

and no i didnt just think of this on a whim, i have been debationg for a while, timing is just workign now

oh, and if you vote no, i need a reason why :swing:

tonksy

my husband had his done before i met him. he had to take it out for some reason, but it healed up nicely. i couldn't pierce my nipples and i have a bunch of other piercings. you need to follow the instructions for care that the place will give you. mostly washing with anti bacterial soap. do what you like the most, otherwise why do it?

Aunty Em

It's daft to rush into it without knowing all the facts and possible complications just because the opposition left town... if you wanna do it, do it in full view and choose your studio carefully.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Oh please get as many piercings as possible. Then when I hunt you down like the foaming-mouth rabid dog you are, I'll have something to hold onto while I beat some sense into you :D

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
what gonz said :D

god, nipple piercing...the sight alone makes me crawl into a little hole, imagining the pain....

eyebrow piercings are ok, at least they look ok on some people...
only the problem with them metal detectors...

CydCharisse

go for the right nipple. If I had the guts (and money) I'd have my eyebrow, belly button, and my right nipple pierced by now. I get nausceous when I see the piercing needle. I have two tattos and can handle those very well

Camelyn

Answer: No

Reason: Because it's a silly-assed thing to do. Ick and ouch. Get something else pierced, anything else.

Oz

I voted No.

They are your nipples, to do with as you wish.........just don't see the point in nipple jewelry :shrug: