Protest activity

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I propose April 8th as Burn a Mexican Flag Day in the United States.
8293791.jpg

They say they aren't criminals but they enter our country illegally.

They say they are Mexican-Americans. (even when they're ILLEGAL ALIENS)

They refuse to learn our language. (especially the ILLEGAL ALIENS)

They say we're xenophobic yet they dispaly Mexican flags.

They want us to cater to them. (especially the ILLEGAL ALIENS)

Burn a Mexican Flag in protest. The write your Congress members & ask them to provide more assistance to Guatemala & Honduras, among others, as their people attempt to infiltrate southern Mexico.

Finally, write Vicente Fox & tell him he's a xenophobic racist.

Winky

Nah make yer kids learn Spanish!

My white boy reads and writes it bettah than they do.

unclehobart

bah. Spanish is a useless language. It would be better to learn Cobal, Fortran, C++... Schools should accept them as a foreign language requirement.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
No need to burn their flag. Just go down to Mexico and start waving your flag in their faces. Surely they'll be every bit as tolerent as they expect us to be when they do it here.

Right?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:
This thread is a fucking joke right?

No more a joke than half a million illegals & their foollhardy parrots parading down American streets, citing American law & the American Constitution & the American Bill of Rights...in spanish, while waving a Mexican flag on American soil.

AlphaTroll

Tit for tat IMO - how many American criminals go to Mexico as illegal immigrants to escape prosecution in their own country? Or to evade taxes?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
AlphaTroll said:
Tit for tat IMO - how many American criminals go to Mexico as illegal immigrants to escape prosecution in their own country? Or to evade taxes?
Nah, they go to Canada.

Winky

Depends on the criminal don't it?

Alfie you need to pipe down with your provincial view
from the bottom of the world.

Not everywhere in the first world matches the third!

At least not yet.

AlphaTroll

Yeah and not everywhere in Africa is third world :rolleyes: Big fucking difference between third world per se and developing economies.

Anyway, illegal immigrants are not just a Mexican / American phenomenon. It happens across the world.

Re your link - depends on the criminal? WTF - the guy your story talks about is Mexican. I was referring to AMERICANS who seek refuge in Mexico (due to the non-extradition laws there). Are you inferring that Mexicans are Americans & have the same rights as Americans, as long as they commit a crime first?

Winky

Yep well no actually
illegals here have more rights than citizens
ya see cuz they are illegal
they don't have to abide by our laws get it?

Perhaps that's not fair

Ya gotta live it to see how it really is...

Yeah and read recently that SA is the MOST racially diverse country
on the dark continent.

I've long wondered why you guys didn't share the same fate as the Rhodesian farmers.

Must have been all them ‘illegal immigrants’ that entered the country at the end of WWII?

Ya don’t mess with them folks lol

Winky

Oh and not everywhere in America is third world
yet either, but we are working on it!

AlphaTroll

I am not going to get into this anymore. It just upsets me and I don't particulalry feel like being upset right now.

Illegals don't have more rights than you, they do have to abide by your laws (what, you think they WANT to get caught breaking the law and sent to prison?). Problem is they mostly turn to crime because they cannot get jobs.... because they are illegals. But some people do employ them - cheap labour yeah....vicious circle. Sure they do not pay taxes, but for the most part I think the ones that do earn an income wouldn't be taxable any way.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:

I would expect Mexico to prosecute. Evade taxes? Not likely.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:
Problem is they mostly turn to crime because they cannot get jobs.... because they are illegals.

No, they turn to crime because they're criminals. They're illegals because they commited a crime.

GO HOME & apply thru the established channels. While you wait, improve your own country.

AlphaTroll

Gonz said:
No, they turn to crime because they're criminals. They're illegals because they commited a crime.

GO HOME & apply thru the established channels. While you wait, improve your own country.

Easier said than done. The established channels expect you to have a certain level of education and a certain amount of money in the bank. For a person who cannot afford a proper education it is impossible to get the required amount of money in the bank or the requisite confirmation that the person is employed and has a job waiting for them when they get back. A person with no money cannot afford an education...cannot get a decent job....cannot get money...

Winky

AlphaTroll said:
Illegals don't have more rights than you, they do have to abide by your laws (what, you think they WANT to get caught breaking the law and sent to prison?).

No they either return to Mexico or believe it or not
remain here and ARE never prosecuted! It is true!

Ya see I can't leave and go back to Mexico I have an
address own property and all that goes along with it.
It is much better to pursue an American for a crime.
You really don't have a grasp of this situation.

AlphaTroll said:
Problem is they mostly turn to crime because they cannot get jobs....

Really you don't get it. They really don't have to abide
by any of our laws because they ARE ILLEGAL.

I really can't tell you how this works, it is quite insane though...