Protest activity

Winky

AlphaTroll said:
A person with no money cannot afford an education...cannot get a decent job....cannot get money...

This country can not assume responsibility for the tens or hundreds of millions of people south of here that fall into those categories, it won't work!

AlphaTroll

Wasn't saying your country should take responsibility (btw I do get how it works - kinda in the same boat here - 'cept we have just about the whole of Africa flocking to our borders). Was responding to Gonz saying that they should go back to their country and follow the proper channels. You'll note I said it's not always easy to follow the correct channels because of certain factors.

But whatever, I'd rather not participate in a discussion of this nature. No point really is there, it's not like anyone oposing your views are going to be given the time of day. So do whatever makes you moist. Burn the Mexican flag. In fact, wrap a Mexican in the flag then burn it.

Why not write your congressman and tell him to do something about getting all American troops out of Iraq so they can protect your borders and keep you safe from them pesky Mexicans.

Winky

AlphaTroll said:
it's not like anyone opposing your views are going to be given the time of day.

'bout sums it up

Anyone that says them folks have a right to waltz in here
and do whatever they want, will find it impossible to convince me!

Fergit the elected officials really you are right there’s
no quarter in talking about this at all, it is long over
there ain't a damn thing that can be done about this Ever!

Now where you are is prolly quite interesting indeed!

1st world enclaves, co-existing with the worst conditions imaginable.
I've wondered about that...

AlphaTroll

I run very fast :p

I gather you are referring to white farmers in South Africa? Don't think they are escaping anything, not with the amount of farmers being murdered on their land. There are land 'restitution' deals going on, but not at the same scale as in Zim. It saddens me terribly to think of that - it's not a pretty sight to see. The government will take away a farm from a person, because he is white and give it to someone whom they believe have a historical claim to the land. More often than not the person on the receiving end has no clue about the workings of a farm. I've seen big (and I mean BIG - 6ft 7 150kg farmers) cry like babies. Not just because they have lost their land, but because they can do nothing about it and have to stand idly by and watch their life's work be reduced to dust. It really is sad to watch a herd of prize cattle dying of hunger because their new owners have no clue how to provide for them.

The land reform here apparently does go hand in hand with financial retribution to the farmers who lose their land, but it's a fucked up system and the pittance they get is not nearly enough to get them going again.

Amusingly the same guys who claim the land belongs to them (and then proceed to screw it up) eventually realise what a hole they have dug for themselves....and then go on to blame the government for not providing them with the necessary skills to work their land :rolleyes:

As far as not being in the same boat as Zim - nope, land restitution here has not been done in that way (forcible evictions & murders), however there has been talk in government circles to go that route....what would you expect though. Mbeki is Zuma's brother in law - dinner discussions around their table probably runs into "101 Ways to fuck up a country" show.

Winky

Um so.. like I really do have the wrong idea about SA?

The same thing will happen there just with less bloodshed?

Ya know a gurl like you could do real well
here or in Canada heh heh

AlphaTroll

Winky said:
Um so.. like I really do have the wrong idea about SA?

The same thing will happen there just with less bloodshed?

Ya know a gurl like you could do real well
here or in Canada heh heh

Nope, we won't go the same route as Zimbabwe. SA has gone through some really shitty times, but it's starting to get better, slowly but surely. I look at it mostly as teething problems. There are serious issues to be addressed by government, but as long as we have a bunch of ninkempoops at the helm who believe the world owes them these issues won't get resolved. They seem to be staring themselves blind against the whole post-apartheid restitution then, rather than concentrating on finding workable solutions to the problems of the day. And they seem incapable of planning for the future.

Not sure how happy I could be anywhere else, since I have never tried it. But Africa is in my blood and bones - it's difficult to explain to non-Africans.

Winky

Well OK as long as the lot of you aren't going
to be raped, shot and thrown inna ditch then
I guess all is well...

I meant just what I said, wait til yer girlfriend
begins to send back reports from Canada.

There isn't any reason under the sun to believe
that you'd not thrive in the western hemisphere.

If she can get used to being half frozen.

There’s a good Goddamned reason people who
don’t speak the language have no education
little or no skills come here illegally and
do so well that they send billions back home every year
this place fookin’ Rocks!!!

you’d love it! heh heh

We invented the Internet after all!

(well Al Gore did)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:
Why not write your congressman and tell him to do something about getting all American troops out of Iraq so they can protect your borders and keep you safe from them pesky Mexicans.

Good one.

As for the thread, Gonz, I think you're going insane, try to relax a little, breathe then plug the brain back ;)

MrBishop

Gato_Solo said:
I just read that as Post-Coitus act...like snuggling or some such :)

It occurs to me that certain states need the illegals coming up. It's not like the average American is lining up for a job picking apples in an orchard or somesuch. If s/he were...the unions they'd form would drive produce prices into the stratoshere. Salary, benefits, insurance, etc...

The local farmers might be bitching and moaning when they're standing in front of a camera crew, but it doesn't stop them from going downtown and picking up the illegals by the truckload to get the crop in on time, eh?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:
they should go back to their country and follow the proper channels. You'll note I said it's not always easy to follow the correct channels because of certain factors.
Easy isn't important. Being legal does. If we don't need any more uneducated unskilled labor then, well, so be it.

AlphaTroll said:
But whatever, I'd rather not participate in a discussion of this nature. No point really is there, it's not like anyone oposing your views are going to be given the time of day.
That's a misconception. All views are welcome in the RW. We just course correct the foolish ones.

AlphaTroll said:

I write mine with regularity. I don't want to pull our troops & leave the job half finished. We have sufficient troops to do several jobs.
Plus, we have the Minuteman Project.

AlphaTroll said:
and then go on to blame the government for not providing them with the necessary skills
That fairly well sums up the problem from all four corners of the globe.

IT IS YOUR JOB TO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL. Why do so many miss that point?

Luis said:
As for the thread, Gonz, I think you're going insane, try to relax a little, breathe then plug the brain back
My insanity stems from your country men waving your flag & speaking your language & demanding my country cater to their whims while living in my country.

Gato_Solo said:
Three words...Posse Comitatus Act...
I think that, as this is an invasion, that no longer applies.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
usflagupside.jpg

this-is-our-continent.jpg