Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Maybe so.

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Could I suggest a poll to see if a significant number of people are even interested in this?

Uki Chick

It's just a popularity contest in the end and personally, I think it's not worth it. If the judge don't like you, you're not gonna have any luck in winning a damn thing.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
It's just a popularity contest in the end and personally, I think it's not worth it. If the judge don't like you, you're not gonna have any luck in winning a damn thing.

There would be no "judge" just a vote counter. So, while I agree that it will end up being a popularity contest, it will be ones popularity with the members of OTC who decide to vote that is relevant...NOT with the person administering the awards...since all they do is count and post the results, they don't actually have a SAY in who wins.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Nixy said:
So, while I agree that it will end up being a popularity contest, it will be ones popularity with the members of OTC who decide to vote that is relevant...

oh, look, KARMA

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I'm seeing it as 13-11 against. If it stays like that till poll close on the 9th, ain't nobody gonna win nuttin.

K62

I don't understand how anyone can vote "no".

If you are against it, you don't have to participate. Simple as that.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Things like this seem to end up a big ordeal with pettiness and complaining and accusations and blahblahblah, the fun ends up ruined, and bad blood ensues.

So, some are leery and/or downright suspicious or negative about things like this. This is likely from whence many of the NO's came from. If it were likely to be a happy little lark, most of those no's would have just ignored the whole thing, I expect.