• Maybe so.

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Ok, we'll hold them.

Please note that the results do not necessarily reflect the beliefs or opinions of otcentral.com and it's staff, and under no circumstances shall names of voters be released to anyone. Also, if it causes a karma-like issue, I'll kill it.

For sake of ease and to avoid miscommunications, Leslie will administrate the awards. Hence, it will likely take a couple of years for results to be tabulated. Leslie will not be eligible to receive votes. The rest of the Admin and Mods will be eligible, unless they choose to withdraw themselves.
These are to be the rules and conditions (mostly conceived of by Gotholic) under which the awards are to operate:

The prize shall be AUP-friendly custom titles of the winners' choice, one per winner (obviously).

There will be a seperate thread for each phase of the contest. One thread is to be the announcement that the awards are ensuing, and a request for members to make comments and suggestions. This thread is that thread. If no interest is apparent, the awards will be dropped.

The next thread is the nomination thread. It will announce the categories and rules derived from the previous thread. Nominations will be public. This thread will remain open for an indeterminate amount of time, with a warning when it's about to be closed and the next phase beginning.

The next thread will contain the top 5 nominated posters for each category. This will be the official ballot to nominate from. Same dealio, but to vote, you'll copy/paste the nominations, and fill in your choice, and PM it to Leslie. Or, Leslie will set up a thread for each category for easy sleazy voting. Leslie is undecided as yet, and hates referring to herself in the third person.

The five posters with the highest nominations will be on the final ballot to vote from when voting time comes. You should nominate the poster that you think should win an award of a particular category. The amount of nominations that someone gets will determine if he or she will be on the final ballot.

Some suggested categories:

Most Artistic Poster:

Most Outstanding Newcomer:

Best Obsessive Poster:

Poster With The Coolest Name:

Funniest Poster:

Best Charming Poster:

Most Insightful/Intelligent Poster:

Friendliest Poster:

Most Controversial Poster:

Poster Whom You’d Like to Meet:

Poster With The Best Sig. Graphic, Animation, Quote, Etc.:

So, yeah.

If y'all are interested, shoot out some category suggestions. I'll make a cohesive list at some point, and start something going.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
A.B.Normal said:
Poor Paul

:fap:

are you masterbating because you feel sorry for me? that is very disturbing, I think you might need some help..mentally, not with masterbating I am sure you have that covered

Winky

An inauspicious beginning to a thread that pertains
to various categories in which I would like
to receive some accolades for the erstwhile efforts
I have put forth over the years…

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
In light of this impressive vocabulary and excessive and ostentatious use of ten-cent words, I should like to propose for consideration the categories "Most Verbose", "Most Improved Keyboard Usageness", and "Pedanticman"

MrBishop

Winky said:
An inauspicious beginning to a thread that pertains
to various categories in which I would like
to receive some accolades for the erstwhile efforts
I have put forth over the years…
Best Ebonics immitation whilst posting! :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I need from the interested a list of those categories they wish to see before I go forward.