mods

Bink

My appologies then s4, I wasn't aware of the full story :eek:

It's your choice to stay or leave, but it is a shame to see someone leave like this when the board is still so young :(

(Oh, and congradulations on being the new Super Mod) ;)

sbcanada

s4, I know I was a little power crazy yesterday, forgive me as I've never been a moderator before and I was going on very little sleep. I think my pride will be a little lesser today, but is that neccessarily a good thing? I'm not ashamed nor sorry for being enthusiastic about this site or being a moderator.

If you want to stay, I'd welcome you as a mod.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Originally posted by sbcanada
s4, I know I was a little power crazy yesterday, forgive me as I've never been a moderator before and I was going on very little sleep. I think my pride will be a little lesser today, but is that neccessarily a good thing? I'm not ashamed nor sorry for being enthusiastic about this site or being a moderator.

If you want to stay, I'd welcome you as a mod.
That's a relief. I was getting just a bit worried about the ego trip... glad to see it's in check now. ;)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday was filled with many mistakes, some of them mine. When I talked to you that day s4, I never got the impression that you desired the position, as you frequently referred to how much you hated being a mod at XiBase, and how you felt there wasn't anything wrong with you just being a member. If that was just the way I interpreted it, then it was my mistake, but that is how I gathered things, even after reading the log over again. I feel bad about the way I practically cut you off now, after thinking about it. Now I've realized that you do want to volunteer for this, and I'm happy now that you've got what you wanted.

The way I blurted off after your comment about unclehobart was a little harshly worded, I kind of let my feelings talk before my mind had a chance to sort it out. In the frame of mind I was in, I couldn't stand by and let a friend of mine get a black mark on his name that didn't need to be there, and of course, I still don't want that kind of thing to happen. Of course, unclehobart never asked for me to step in and defend him, so if he wants me to cease, I will by all means.

I don't apologize for the idea I attempted to get across about post counts not having to matter, but I do apologize for how it was worded. That is one thing that I never seem to get through my thick skull, that the way my words are put can really make a difference.