Lesbians - Greeks fail to copyright term

2minkey

bootlicker
huh?

um, right, after you quoted me... and, um, yeah.

you're thinking about this shit a bit too much.

tonksy

*wonders where tonks dog DOES crap.

Mainly wherever another dog/coyote/raccoon has marked. We have the puppy poop baggy dispenser on the handle of the leash. I can get her to pee down by the mailbox but that's only because we have a new shared flowerbed with the neighbors and they used manure in the dirt. Before that she wouldn't pee anywhere near the house...excepting for the foyer rug :blank:

2minkey

bootlicker
my husky used to roll around in raccoon shit all the time. it was her thing.

and my friend's dog's been REALLY getting into rabbit pellets lately. eats 'em up.

and then there's the chimp tank at the zoo. holy shit do those buggers like to play with feces. smear it around, mix some spit in, pull little undigested chunks of food out and yum yum tasty donut eat 'em right up.

tonksy

My dog rolls in dead smells....at least that's what I think is there. There is nothing visible so it's either pee or dead smells.

Professur

Dogs and chimps in a cage don't exactly fit my description of 'wild'. In fact, I don't think chimps anywhere within 100 miles of a city can ever be considered 'natural'. Maybe this is another case where the definition of those words has been changed to suit a more modern meaning.

2minkey

bootlicker
Dogs and chimps in a cage don't exactly fit my description of 'wild'. In fact, I don't think chimps anywhere within 100 miles of a city can ever be considered 'natural'. Maybe this is another case where the definition of those words has been changed to suit a more modern meaning.

right it ain't natural. so someone taught my dog to roll in raccoon shit, and the chimps to play with their poo? right... and chimps DON'T play with their own shit in the wild? lemme see if i can remember something about primate behaviour... hmmm... yep, they do! maybe this is another case where the definition of those words has been changed to suit a more modern meaning.