Help please

MrBishop

Pour some into a glass...let it sit for about 15 mins...it'll settle into layers if it's starting to go bad. The top layer is called Whey, the bottom layer is what curdles (Curds).

and you always wanted to know what that poor little girl was eating before the spider scared MsMoffit away :)

NOW YOU KNOW ;)

Dave

MrBishop said:
Pour some into a glass...let it sit for about 15 mins...it'll settle into layers if it's starting to go bad. The top layer is called Whey, the bottom layer is what curdles (Curds).

and you always wanted to know what that poor little girl was eating before the spider scared MsMoffit away :)

NOW YOU KNOW ;)

is that what that is? i never knew that. i learned something new today :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am gonna drink it.

My mommy said it would be OK and my mommy is smart! She raised me all right and proper...

fi

If you don't open the fridge, the temp in there keeps pretty good for a while...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well, I am not sick yet :D

Before I drank it I poured some into a shot glass and smelled it and it smelled ok. I then took the shot of milk...cause I am hardcore!

Inkara1

Well, it should be noted that PETA would rather people drink alcohol than milk. In that context, taking a shot of milk is like taking a walk on the wild side.

freako104

Nixy said:
Well, I am not sick yet :D

Before I drank it I poured some into a shot glass and smelled it and it smelled ok. I then took the shot of milk...cause I am hardcore!

thats a good sign its ok :)