Hello all, woodman19_99 here

kuulani

woodman19_99 said:
For starters, I am a proud Bostonian!
Second, the Champagne of Beers comes strictly from an ad Miller High Life. Now I don't like it that much, but I am guessing it is a cheap keg. Personally, I am a Bass, Harp, Guiness or some micro brewed beer fan.

So, you were gonna get us a cheap keg, and keep the good stuff for youself?!?

My kind of guy ;) :beerbang:

woodman19_99

Now Kuulani, I would never do that. And by the way, I was looking at the number of posts that everyone seems to have. Some of the numbers were a little amazing until I went into the kiddie Korner to explore and found that one post going for 10,000 replies. Buy, it must be lonely in that korner. I will definitely try to keep posting AMAP

unclehobart

The 10,000 post thread only accounts for a few 100 posts per person ... except for Luis, where it accounts for over 1000. There aren't that many runaway threads. We really do jibber and jabber all across the breadth of the board. This place is juuuust at about a year old. Its amazing how something as simple as 20 posts a day can accumulate.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
woodman19_99 said:
Some of the numbers were a little amazing
Some of them still are amazing... even not considering the 10,000 post thread. :tardbang:

We're just under a year old.

Arris

unclehobart said:
Is that a band or a food product?

http://www.superlager.com/main.php
tennents.gif

Strong, unpleasant lager. Usually the staple beverage of tramps..

woodman19_99

Come on unc, there is nothing like a cold glass of Bud(read: water) on a warm day! And things like Coors REALLY Light, Milwauke's (can't spell) Best a.k.a the Beast, Keystone, Pabst Blue Ribbon or the ever popular Schlitz are great for a game of Beirut (provided you can't get more than $20 together).

This reminds me of a joke: What do Budweiser and 2 people in a canoe have in common?

They are both fucking close to water!

Arris

unclehobart said:
It has to be better than the childrens grade mouthwash of beers we sell over here.

Well I don't know Unc,
I kinda prefer drinks that I can actually consume without destroying the tissue of my digestive system, even if they are water like.

I had some 50% alcohol grappa at lunchtime, it was like swallowing a whole hedgehog from a planet where the latest thing in hedgehog fashion is flaming razorblade covered waistcoats... :sick2:

unclehobart

I never was a fan over the light lager grade of typical beer in the states. I always was a fan of the meal grade beers, unfiltered wheat, dark colour, stouts, hearty ales ... stuff with character and class. The light watery stuff was just made to be harmless enough on the pallate in oreder to be slammed down one after the other in quick fashion.

Hate Budweiser.. always gave me a headache, skunky finish in the mouth.

Tolerate Coors... cause its the only beer I can consume with my allergies as they are... has a sweet taste and a decent finish... but boring after about 4.

Milwaukees Beast, Keystone ... eiw

PBR... partly grew up on it... so I have a soft spot for it ... but its about harsh for such a light beer.

woodman19_99

I had some 50% alcohol grappa at lunchtime, it was like swallowing a whole hedgehog from a planet where the latest thing in hedgehog fashion is flaming razorblade covered waistcoats

:elaugh1:

Oh my god, I think I wet myself at that hedgehog thing

Arris

woodman19_99 said:
I had some 50% alcohol grappa at lunchtime, it was like swallowing a whole hedgehog from a planet where the latest thing in hedgehog fashion is flaming razorblade covered waistcoats

:elaugh1:

Oh my god, I think I wet myself at that hedgehog thing

I just about wet myself when I drank it :sick: