Hello all, woodman19_99 here

woodman19_99

Just decided to visit this site from hardware central seeing how people seem to like it there. Figured what the heck, I might as well register here as well.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
:headbang:

Rock on, Beers to the right, as long as Prof isn't to the right as well. Chips, Dip, and Pizza is to the left. Newbie always does the first beer run.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Whoa whoa whoa, what is the champagne of beers in your mind? Cause I'll tell you right now if it's some american piss water, Prof is liable to hurt you.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
hell as long as its beer, Im ready... im ready... im ready..
Oh and welcome to the forums.:wave:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I see the auto-thread creator worked :beerbang:

Welcome to the last board you'll ever visit...[/MIB]

woodman19_99

For starters, I am a proud Bostonian!
Second, the Champagne of Beers comes strictly from an ad Miller High Life. Now I don't like it that much, but I am guessing it is a cheap keg. Personally, I am a Bass, Harp, Guiness or some micro brewed beer fan.

Professur

woodman19_99 said:
For starters, I am a proud Bostonian!
Second, the Champagne of Beers comes strictly from an ad Miller High Life. Now I don't like it that much, but I am guessing it is a cheap keg. Personally, I am a Bass, Harp, Guiness or some micro brewed beer fan.

Someone get this man a seat. He's gonna be staying a while.

woodman19_99

Thanks Hex, I know what year it is. But for some reason that "19_99" thing is easier to remember. I don't know why so it is probably easier not to ask.