Dating a middle school girl

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I want sex at 19... and 20, and 21, 22, 23, and all the way into tomorrow at 0, then again at 1... et al. :brow:

75renegade

GEEEEZZZZZZZZ Ringer............my (?) 'ere is, "is there really any question 'ere?

............I guess, that was rethorical, but I have a 14 yr. old, fully testonerally-charged son, whom I'm tryin' to teach, the "logical" reasons fer "abstinance" 'til marriage.

I realize that may be the "right" extreme, in this, er some other crowd, but I guess the (?) 'ere might rather be, " do ya really wanna be a "grandma", at age 33??(

lightstorm

Definetly too young. Assuming he's the stereotypical 17 year old, he'd be starved for what she wouldn't be able to give. And, I'll guess that shes just interested in the "older guy" thing and all, but in all honesty it's most definetly not gonna last.
It depends on what your beliefs are: is it just for sex? or is there really something there? is he going to be the "older brother" figure? or is it just for the novelty?
My personal opinion is to wait . . . you mature alot between 13 and 16 (well at least I did), and you really change alot.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
:rofl:

I had my daughter convinced when she was 12 that she couldn't date until she was 22, couldn't marry til she was 30, and she would still have to ask permission then. That lasted about two years. She's 14 now and I have to keep a loaded gun next to the door.

kuulani

At the school here, a 11th grade boy is "going out" with a 7th grade girl. That is just wrong! I can't handle that. When you're that age, 4 years is a BIG difference.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
kuulani said:
At the school here, a 11th grade boy is "going out" with a 7th grade girl. That is just wrong! I can't handle that. When you're that age, 4 years is a BIG difference.

isn't that statutory rape? where the fuck are the parents?!?!?!?

Inkara1

Is this 17-year-old putting the moves on the 13-year-old because everyone he knows closer to his age thinks he's nasty or something?

freako104

ive been where your nephew is. my ex was 13 when i was 19 and we dated so id be a hypocrite to say yes shes too young but she is. but girls are developing more and more earlier. so i can see that. id say be careful cause she is very young and also too young to really date but if they hang out i dont see too much of a problem(as long as it doesnt go too far)

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:confuse3: The problem is that the emotional maturity gap between the two leaves her vulnerable to manipulation which could lead to her doing things thats shes not ready "emotionally" to handle which could cause complexes or other unhealthy mental states that last a life time...etc..etc..etc... Its wrong and can not possibly be justified.

Vortex

DEFINITALLY too young!!! Sure it's fine for a 30 year old to date a 26 year old, but the same age difference isn't acceptable at 17!!

I'd have a talk to your nephew if I was you! :(

Altron

Your newphews girlfriend will probably end up like those 25 year old girls that marry 60 year old men if she keeps this up.

kuulani

:eek: that thought is too scary!!

...but, a coworker of my mom, who must be in her 40s has a stepgrandmother that's younger than her *shudder* Her grandfather married a young woman from the Phillipines.

75renegade

Inkara1 said:
I just hope that this 13-year-old girl doesn't become a grandma at 28.

My cousin found herself a mother-to-be at age 14. Her momma, my aunt, found herself a grandma at 33.

The same cycle followed my cousin's son who has made her a grandma, ironically, also at 33.

She has mentioned, in conversations past, having a feeling of missing out on her own childhood, though she is a most awesome and caring momma for her children.:)

However, to avoid turning this thread into discussion about illegitamate children, I tend to settle my (?) echoing Gonzo.........what happened to the parental guidence?

Guess it really doesn't matter. I think its awesome that ya have an opportunity to be a positive guiding influence on him, an' he has the benefit of a caring Auntie!:)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I sense a bit of overreaction. What if it's just casual dating? I'd say just let it happen for now, until you're certain he's just dating her because of her, erm... assets, or attempting to form a relationship. If they're just hanging out or dating as friends it should be fine.

75renegade

"casual dating"............what's that mean?............intention is to do what with one's efforts in the relationship? (all folks 'ave some kinda expections, don't we?)

Guess, all my teen years an' adult, as well, I never understood that concept, (probably too anal.........I was too busy thinkin' that datin' someone, was, first of all, (with someone who I thought would eventually be a "potential" future life partner), meant to lead me to that "one", who I'd spend my "everafter" with.........all the "casual" stuff jus' seemed to be another futile attempt to bring one's self pleasure, while simotaneously delayin' a decision to grow up an' plan a responsible life, that included someone elses happiness, besides my own, back in the day when I was young an' "dumber".:D

Now, I see another generation repeatin' the same mistakes I made, though, now, I "feel" smarter:) (while simotaneously havin' a new respect for those my senior)

Though, in reality, guess I'm no different from the "younger", except my experience affords me a perspective that causes me to pause before jus' throwin' "caution" to the wind...................guess that's an improvement, since my youth.:)

Inkara1

Maybe my views of the situation are distorted a bit by a guy I hung out with in high school. His name was Paul, and he looked more and more like a scrub every day. There's an unwritten rule that high school seniors don't date freshmen. Well... all the sophomores, juniors and seniors wouldn't date him, so he picked up a freshman. Not only that, he found the most immature and impressionable freshman he could. Last I heard, they're still together... although that was probably a year ago. Still, for them to have a relationship based purely on sex last for even three years is still pretty good, I guess.