'Constitutional crisis' looming over Obama's birth location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Interesting? I wouldn't say that .. it's interesting that you'd ask me that directly .. how would I know? I wasn't there :shrug: .. I guess you were .. but of course you were .. you're omniscient when it comes to all matters of political importance and non-importance. There are a million reasons why a birth record would be sealed but I'm not about to go saying my state is committing a crime.

Do you take things this personally in real life too? I was using your quote as a jumping off point, not accusing you, nor your Governor, of anything. Damn, you are becoming tedious. If you don't wanna read my stuff, skip it, just get off my back for some irrational delusion that I have it in for you.

GrandCaravanSE

28.jpg

looks to IDK, i think the word is fake.

nalani

Just like real Karma :D

Actually, I think you bring real karma on yourself .. wouldn't it be great if you could have these 'karma kards', positive and negative, and pass them out randomly to people? Ohhhhh .. I'm gonna invent that .. 'karma kards' .. ok .. don't steal my idea or I'm gonna sick some seriously gnarly negative karma on you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.