'Constitutional crisis' looming over Obama's birth location

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimpeel

Well, they all look black (more or less) by the end of the day. It's dirty work. :lol:

It truly is a race. Everyone tries to retread the most tires. Whoever does the most wins. What could be simpler than that?

GrandCaravanSE

:shrug: Says something about the people you hang with, doesn't it?

I work with about a hundred tire retreaders, mechanics and tire sales guys in the very heart of the bible belt and all but one or two of them realize it's bullshit.

Yea they all must be crazy and or stupid, thats why they come to me whaen they need help.

Cerise

About twelve minutes into a Detroit radio station’s interview with Kenyan ambassador Peter Ogego, he is asked whether or not monuments will be erected in honor of Obama’s elevation to the United States presidency.

Ogego responds that a monument will be erected at Obama’s birthplace in Kenya, which is already a site of pilgramage: “His birthplace is already an attraction…it’s already well known.”

http://my.wrif.com/mim/?p=916

Obama’s Kenyan grandmother has also asserted that he was born in Kenya, not the United States. The Constitution bars those born outside of US territory from becoming President.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Message.aspx/3074

spike

But he wasn't born in Kenya. So we're cool.

The Constitution bars those born outside of US territory from becoming President.

That bit isn't actually true by the way.

Cerise

That line from the website should have said: The Constitution bars those born outside of US territory from becoming President, unless at least one parent is a US citizen and certain residency or physical presence requirements were fulfilled by the citizen parent or parents prior to the child's birth.

Cerise

Obama's 'Born' Conspiracy
Forged images, phony photos, and felony fraud

The following report is the culmination of over four months of intensive, empirical research whose sole purpose has been to determine if the images and photographs posted on the Internet are true reproductions of a genuine document purported to be Obama's original birth certificate.

Before seeing the image, I had no idea that Barack Obama's birthplace was in question, or that his status as a natural-born US citizen had never been proven. Like millions of other Americans, I believed the story he told about being born in Hawaii to an American Mother (and a U.S. citizen) and an African Father (a Kenyan national attending college on a student visa). I had no idea that this issue would mushroom and take on a life of its own.

What I did know, however, was that from the first time I saw the Daily Kos image, or what I now call, "Obama's bogus birth certificate," that something was just not right about it. As someone who has scanned hundreds of thousands of documents in his lifetime, I had a hard time accepting that this was an original scan image made from an original paper document.

What you are about to read in this report are well-documented facts arising from evidence collected over a period of four months and subjected to intense scrutiny and empirical evaluation. Given the overriding fact that the individual whose identity document is in question, has repeatedly failed to provide a genuine identity document, the charge that this individual, along with other individuals, did conspire to proffer in its place, a false identification document, is hereby levied by the American people, by way of one of its citizens. To summarize the seriousness of these actions and this charge, and to the importance of what is contained within this report:

There is conclusive and irrefutable evidence that the COLB image created and distributed by Obama's campaign to the Daily Kos, Annenberg's Factcheck, and the St. Pete Times, Politifact, is, unquestionably, a false identification document. Furthermore, there is conclusive and irrefutable evidence that the photos taken by Annenberg's Factcheck, in collusion with the Obama campaign, are themselves, false identification documents, having been made from the same false identification document image, as well as from additional false identification documents created for the same purpose; namely, to proffer these false identification documents as true reproductions of a genuine, Hawaii-issued and certified, "Certification of Live Birth" document, and thereby, intentionally deceive the American public into believing that Barack Hussein Obama is a natural-born citizen of the United States, and thereby, fully qualified to become their President.

chcr

Too cute for words
The Constitution bars those born outside of US territory from becoming President.

That bit isn't actually true by the way.
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President;
What's not true about it?

Read all of that again, maybe you'll see it this time. :grinno:

Cerise

Rathergate II: Certification of Live Birth a clear forgery

What was posted was not a birth certificate, but something that resembles a "Certification of Live Birth" or COLB, which, even if authentic, does not prove "natural born" U.S. citizenship. You see, in Hawaii, a Certification of Live Birth is issued within a year of a child's birth to those who register a birth abroad or one that takes place outside a hospital.

It's Rathergate all over again with more amiss than a 1970s Selectric typewriter. But before I tell you what the experts found, let me ask you a few questions......

spike

Ron Polarik, who holds a Ph.D. in Instructional Media....

...with his identity masked and voice altered to guard against the carrying out of threats, which he has already received.

He's "masked his identity" but we're posting his name on the interweb. :laugh:

WND will definitely rot your brain.

Professur

I don't know about you all, but this would be a far more worrying topic than his place of birth. I certainly hope he's exercising better judgement choosing his cabinet than he did his driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.