Conflict...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Leslie said:
I think as a rule...when it comes to major life decisions for oneself, one must use one's brains and leave emotions and heart at the door.
I think as a rule, you would like to do that, as would I. Sometimes the emotions can overwhelm any logic though.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
PuterTutor said:
I think as a rule, you would like to do that, as would I. Sometimes the emotions can overwhelm any logic though
not when one is a coldhearted dead inside emotionless bitch :retard:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Seemingly, Luis. :lol:

OK...Time to let the cat out of the bag. Given our flirtatious activities lately, I should have mentioned that this had nothing to do with Leslie and me. :D In fact, that was the farthest thing from my mind at the time I posted this. When the thread turned in that direction, I was fascinated so I let it run. Leslie and I are on very common ground with regard to our personal relationship. Albeit for very different reasons. There will not be a "Leslie & Squiggy" but Leslie and Squiggy will never be seperated. She has a very permanent place in my heart.

My problem involved my evil spawn getting violent and busting up the house. The situation and the ramifications had me inside out as to whether or not to call the police and have him removed. It was an extremely complex decision and, needless to say, very frustrating. After things calmed down, I was sitting here second guessing myself and rehashing things over and over. And I posted the thread.
I appreciate the input from everyone. It looks like it pretty much split down the middle with the brain taking a slight edge.

Janimal

Squiggy said:
OK...Time to let the cat out of the bag. Given our flirtatious activities lately, I should have mentioned that this had nothing to do with Leslie and me. In fact, that was the farthest thing from my mind at the time I posted this. When the thread turned in that direction, I was fascinated so I let it run. Leslie and I are on very common ground with regard to our personal relationship. Albeit for very different reasons. There will not be a "Leslie & Squiggy" but Leslie and Squiggy will never be seperated. She has a very permanent place in my heart.

My problem involved my evil spawn getting violent and busting up the house. The situation and the ramifications had me inside out as to whether or not to call the police and have him removed. It was an extremely complex decision and, needless to say, very frustrating. After things calmed down, I was sitting here second guessing myself and rehashing things over and over. And I posted the thread.
I appreciate the input from everyone. It looks like it pretty much split down the middle with the brain taking a slight edge.

That truly sucks and I'm sorry to hear it. :(

Janimal

Leslie said:
I hope you meant the evil spawn part and not the Les and Squiggy part

:blush: Ooops - didn't mean to make any implication about Les and Squiggy. I definitely meant the evil spawn part.

75renegade

Can Ya Hope In others Without Placin' Unrealistic Upon 'em?

ooops...........mu CPU 'as never quite recovered from the LAN party, last Saturday........(as far as you know) *smile*

At any rate, I kinda wish I knew how I did that...........:rolleyes: :D