Conflict...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Brain. The heart is finicky & can change it's, er, um, mind :shrug: at the drop of a hat.

chcr

Too cute for words
You'll be both happier and sadder, in my experience, listening to your heart. Having said that, I've listened to my heart every time. Usually fully aware of the consequences. Hell, we're all going to die. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Vortex

... *giggles* ...

well I usually landed up following my head, but recently, there was one instance where my head was cautioning me against something, and my heart was screaming for me to do the opposite... I followed my heart, regardless of my brain telling me how stupid I was for listening to my heart... lets just say, I haven't been this happy in months :D :love: :love: :love:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Squiggy said:
Is that weak if you know your brain is making sense?

The brain often deceives you, why do you think your heart tells you otherwise?

There must be a reason to get you into such situation, and i bet your brain is telling you the easy way out, is it not? ;)

lacemyster

I hate my brain, it's always so serious, it also causes me stress, depression, and headaches, mostly in school. My heart though, has given me some pain over the years, through lust and love, *but*, it's been getting on my good side lately.

Conclusion: I'd rather listen to my heart then my brain anyday! :love:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
AlladinSane said:
Brain, I always get trouble from hearing my fucking heart...

Yeah, so do i, but i feel better in the long run. My brain fucked up my life for a long time, then i tried to follow the heart, didn't work and got into some serious problems and depressions.

But still, i feel better in the long run if i follow my feelings.

IDLEchild

after years of following my gut instincts i have come to learn that my gut has shit for brains High fidelity.

I go with what seems more beneficial in the long run and that for me is the Brain most of the time.:headbang: