Big Pig

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I believe that the nasty email writing vege-brains ought to be penned up near a wild boar (JAVELINA). Anybody wanna take bets on how long it takes to become a pig killer?

catocom

Wild boars are mostly dangerous as hell. Meeeean sonsabitches.
You won't catch me huntin' um.:grinno:

BlurOfSerenity

http://www.monsterpig.com

the pictures could be forced perspective. the pig doesn't look very big in this picture.
tractorphoto.jpg

Aunty Em

Many people seem to have an unhealthy fixation on guns and killing things IMHO. Others need to ask themselves just exactly where the **** they think their food comes from...

BlurOfSerenity

and people think the kid shouldnt have a .50cal,... but i'd rather have a kid that knows guns and knows how to be safe with them than have a kid who knows nothing about them or their handling.

Aunty Em

I've no problem with kids learning how to handle guns so long a it's under adult control and within the Law... which is far more restrictive here. I get upset though if they are encouraged to kill indiscriminately... killing is for eating in my book... except in the case of vermin.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Killing for food is good. Beats fighting the local grocery shopper for last months leftovers.

Professur

I've no problem with kids learning how to handle guns so long a it's under adult control and within the Law... which is far more restrictive here. I get upset though if they are encouraged to kill indiscriminately... killing is for eating in my book... except in the case of vermin.

Ditto. Provided you acknowledge that many vermin walk on two legs.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
He does seem to affect the scale of the picture.....however that's hardly the point, is it?

This is the point...

After Jamison bagged his pig May 3, the Stones took their prize to the Clay County Farmers Exchange in Lineville, Ga., where it weighed in at 1,051 and measured approximately 9 feet 4 inches.

If the pictures were doctored, then everybody in the story is lying.

Source...

unclehobart

It wouldn't be the first time, nor the last.

If the thing was measured while dangling from the forklift then it could have been all artificially stretched out for an extra foot or so of length.