You can't make this stuff up

Sharky

Inkara1

I still remember the time here when the police caught a rent-a-cop breaking into a car in the lot he was supposed to protect. Our reporter was working on that story and she talked to the security company, who provided this memorable quote: "You could say he's... gainfully unemployed."

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Right now all the news we have is the "Parents take Xbox away so kid runs away, falls out of a tree and dies" story with all possible 'OMG take away the Xboxes, video games, and televisions! We're all gonna die!' perumutations.

GrandCaravanSE

Right now all the news we have is the "Parents take Xbox away so kid runs away, falls out of a tree and dies" story with all possible 'OMG take away the Xboxes, video games, and televisions! We're all gonna die!' perumutations.

Hey i would be pissed if my parent could still control me and take away anything woulen't you?

Sharky

Lawn Mower Wreck Sends One To SAMC

Written By: Rickey Stokes

HOUSTON COUNTY: At 3:28 PM Wicksburg Fire and Rescue responded to # 1 Bully Road in Wicksburg to reports of a accident.

There is a lawnmower race track in Wicksburg. According to sources, during the race one person had a flat tire and went off a drop of about 15 feet. The person was injured and transported to SAMC. [South Alabama Medical Center]

All details are not known.

Houston County Sheriff Deputies also responded to the scene.

:lloyd:

catocom

I lived in Dothan when I was 10, and walk-a-thoned around the circle.
Got my first really close call with a tornado there. (in '74)