You aren't going to believe this..

Hoon

But it's the gods honest truth.

So..this weekend my mother calls and tells me my father was in an accident but that he's ok. This is the conversation.

Mom: "Your father was in an accident but he's ok"
Hoon: "Really? What happened"?
Mom: "Well he was driving to hunting camp...and you know how narrow and curvy those roads are up there. If I've told him once I've told him a thousand ti"
Hoon: "Mom, just tell me what happened without narrating the 6 months leading up to it".
Mom: "You're so impatient, you always have been".
Hoon: "Are you going to tell me what happened or do I have to call Mark"? (My brother)
Mom: "Your father hit a clown".

long pause

Hoon: "Did you say he hit a clown"?
Mom: "Yes, he hit a damn clown"

long pause

Hoon: "How in the hell did he hit a clown"
Mom: "This lady was dressed up as a clown heading to a childrens birthday party. She was running late and when she tried to negotiate the curve she lost control and slid into your fathers lane".
Hoon: "You're kidding, right"?
Mom: "NO! and don't make this into a joke! The whole side of his truck is demolished, he could've been killed".
Hoon: "Is the clown alright"?
Mom: "Yes but at first your father thought she was dead. See when her car hit your fathers all he saw was this big red burst onto the other cars windshield. He thought it was her face but it was her wig flying off her head".
Hoon: "You have got to be kidding me".
Mom: "No, I'm not kidding! This could've been serious and you're trying to make a joke out of it! You're just like your father"!
Hoon: "No mom, I'm not. I break for clowns"

uncontrolable laughter

Mom: click...............dialtone

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Hoon said:
But it's the gods honest truth.

So..this weekend my mother calls and tells me my father was in an accident but that he's ok. This is the conversation.

Mom: "Your father was in an accident but he's ok"
Hoon: "Really? What happened"?
Mom: "Well he was driving to hunting camp...and you know how narrow and curvy those roads are up there. If I've told him once I've told him a thousand ti"
Hoon: "Mom, just tell me what happened without narrating the 6 months leading up to it".
Mom: "You're so impatient, you always have been".
Hoon: "Are you going to tell me what happened or do I have to call Mark"? (My brother)
Mom: "Your father hit a clown".

long pause

Hoon: "Did you say he hit a clown"?
Mom: "Yes, he hit a damn clown"

long pause

Hoon: "How in the hell did he hit a clown"
Mom: "This lady was dressed up as a clown heading to a childrens birthday party. She was running late and when she tried to negotiate the curve she lost control and slid into your fathers lane".
Hoon: "You're kidding, right"?
Mom: "NO! and don't make this into a joke! The whole side of his truck is demolished, he could've been killed".
Hoon: "Is the clown alright"?
Mom: "Yes but at first your father thought she was dead. See when her car hit your fathers all he saw was this big red burst onto the other cars windshield. He thought it was her face but it was her wig flying off her head".
Hoon: "You have got to be kidding me".
Mom: "No, I'm not kidding! This could've been serious and you're trying to make a joke out of it! You're just like your father"!
Hoon: "No mom, I'm not. I break for clowns"

uncontrolable laughter

Mom: click...............dialtone

I just broke out into laughter, had to show the thread to some co-workers............

that was.....

wow

:lol2:

tonksy

:lol2: i know you're joking...that is frigggin priceless!

****please note****
i am sick of fixxxxingggg my sticky keys...so please add or subtract letters as the need be...okay?

tonksy

let me just say that you lasted a hell of a lot longer on that phone conversation then i would have.....that's just great, hoon.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Bwahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaa

That is fucking priceless. Well worth the hang up. I guess it's no wonder your Dad couldn't tell you about it, probably get in trouble for laughing himself...

Hoon

Mom is so easy to get riled up.
A hang up from her is not uncommon.

We make a game out of trying to bait her into saying the word
"aluminum"

She cannot say it correctly.
She gets irate when we laugh and point at her when she tries.

Inkara1

Hoon said:
Mom is so easy to get riled up.
A hang up from her is not uncommon.

We make a game out of trying to bait her into saying the word
"aluminum"

She cannot say it correctly.
She gets irate when we laugh and point at her when she tries.

Back when I was in first grade or so, when I had a minimum day in school I thought it was an aluminum day.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
Inkara1 said:
Back when I was in first grade or so, when I had a minimum day in school I thought it was an aluminum day.
did you go to school wrapped up in foil? like a walking baked potato? :lol:

tonksy

tommyj27 said:
did you go to school wrapped up in foil? like a walking baked potato? :lol:
:lol2: remember the movie fried green tomatoes where kathie bates is wearing thge saran wrap dress?...if so then that can help you understand the visual i got off of what tommy said....

Sharky

Was it one of those little clown cars? :lloyd:

clowncar.jpg