Yikes the Christians are coming!!

Lopan

Militant Christians are planning on picketing any theatre that shows "Jerry Springer: The Opera". they may employ militant means.

sheesh you couldn't make it up.

Christ Vs Art

Since when is Jerry Springer art? I always considered it mind candy for trailer trash...maybe that's why the Brits...oh nevermind.

Its an Operatic interpretation. Its very funny, some consider it blaspemous.

In one scene, Jesus is in a nappy and admits to being "a bit gay" its in context with the show though.

Lopan said:
Militant Christians are planning on picketing any theatre that shows "Jerry Springer: The Opera". they may employ militant means.
Can you say "free publicity?" I knew that you could.

If Christians don't like it there must be somethin good in it. Gotta see it now :lloyd:

Leslie said:
If Christians don't like it there must be somethin good in it. Gotta see it now :lloyd:

Oddly most of the cast are practicing Christians, odd since only 7% of the country claim to be Christain. We have more Jedi's and Satanists according to the last consensus.

Leslie said:

:rofl:

SnP
I put the Jerry show in the same vein as the WWE: bad acting but some damn funny lines

Back