xmas season slowdown

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Year after year, this is the slowest season for OTC.

You people are too busy with your so called lives :p

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
This is Thanksgiving Weekend for the Americans...of course it's slow

Inkara1

Of course, I realized about two minutes after I posted it that she's actually Buffy the Vampire Slayer, not Buffy the Dragon Slayer... :eek:

BB

let's hope Altron is paying attention ...just in case! :D

Big feet too i beleive!

xmas??

it's only November.

BB

36 daze?

christmas eve for me ..or the day before

one day ..one mad daze ..i mean dash

Chaos theory present buying - i never plan anything - i find trying to actually find something in particular / specfifc is a complete utter headache / pain /headfuck ...

my approach is always - randomly wandering around and letting things jump out at you (if i have time) or, more likely dashing around randomly grabbing things is much better!

Ideally on my own too - company complicates christmas shopping - ideally we split and rendevous at a bar at a given time ...

Of course, it's very hit and miss -

but when it hits it's good - and at least everyone is always curious about my present! ... admittedly they go in there with low expectations (thankfully) ...that way just occasionally they are really happily suprised.

Except for my nieces ... you have got to get them a good present!

My second sister's present i always just wrap in layer after layer of Fort Knox style celotape ... kinda a tradition ..she enjoys the fight to open the ever smaller packages within packages ... more fun than the present really :shrug: (usually ;) )

I think we are having goose this year.

Must admit i am looking forward to Christmas .. i do need a break.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I'm slowly gathering my gifts for people. My grandmothers are done, my mom is just about done technically but I'm sure I'll buy more for her, I have no f-ing clue what to get my brother...I'm holding off now cause I'm moving on Friday and I don't wanna move anymore than I have to. Plus the piece de resistance for my mom needs a frame (the painting is currently at my aunt's house) and I want neither the painting or the frame to be involved on moving day to make sure she doesnt' see it...the rest of the gifts it would suck if she found out but they're not gonna be shocker potentially accompanied by tears on Christmas morning so I'm not as worried about them being revealed early.