WTF

A.B.Normal

I bought a bag of pistachios on my lunch break and couldn't believe my eyes when I happened to check the Allergy info,"contains Pistachios". :alienhuh:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Well fuck, the American lawyers must be moving north.

Can't remember who said it, but I really think we should remove the warning labels off of everything for just a year or two. Could really have a cleansing effect on the whole world.

tonksy

how much money are they wasting? they print that they are pistachios on the front :tardbang:............unless they are made in the same facility with products that contain pistachios and they use the same machine to print the bags so they just print it on all the bags...:shrug:...maybe.

Raven

Annoying SOB
tonksy said:
how much money are they wasting? they print that they are pistachios on the front :tardbang:............unless they are made in the same facility with products that contain pistachios and they use the same machine to print the bags so they just print it on all the bags...:shrug:...maybe.
Nope, nope you give humanity too much credit there.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
What's the fuss? The airlines & public schools quit serving anything that has every even seen a peanut because one person in ten bajilliongazillion gets a stuffy nose.

*remebers when*

chcr

Too cute for words
I'd take 'em back and see if they could find a bag without pistachios in it. :lol:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
LMAO
ok ok...
I was refering to the part about it touching other pea... nevermind.
I'm a dummy.
heehee

Stop Laughing

I bet it has the 'made in a plant which uses peanuts' message on a Mr Goodbar or something, I'll have to check it out now, thanks a lot. There goes my break.

A.B.Normal

Stop Laughing said:
I bet it has the 'made in a plant which uses peanuts' message on a Mr Goodbar or something, I'll have to check it out now, thanks a lot. There goes my break.

Just don't tell them what your doing,I got some looks when I got excited about a bottle of pop with monkeys on it.