Wish I wasn't poor

pc_builder

Then I could help out otc. I promised, but I have no money. And even though I haven't exactly been here lately, I don't want this place to go away. :crying4:

Inkara1

Hey, don't worry about it too much. To each according to his need, from each according to his ability, right?

chcr

Too cute for words
Inkara1 said:
Hey, don't worry about it too much. To each according to his need, from each according to his ability, right?

AAACCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't let Gonz hear you say that.

pc_builder

Leslie said:
How are things, pc builder?

Eh, not too bad. I suppose the important thing is I still have a roof over my head and internet service to surf.

I'm running around in so many directions, trying to do too many different things. It's all just about come to a standstill.

I could run off a huge list of stuff I was planning to do, but it's no use now. That's why I was away in the first place. With everything I was trying to do, I didn't have time for other stuff, even old stuff I used to do. Like be here.

But now all that's changed. I've expanded the time tables on some of my projects. Put them on the back burner so to speak. Now I'm just concentrating on a few things. And that's why I'm back. I realized I hadn't been here, and the first thing I see upon return is that we're in the red.

I'm still poor, but I think I can swing a few bucks otc's way. Not as much as I had wanted to, but every little bit helps right?

One thing I'm working on right now is an idea for a radio show. There's a new low power community fm station in town. It broadcasts from the university. I read an article on the station and learned that they're looking for good ideas for shows besides people just coming to them and saying "I want to DJ". I've been listening for a couple weeks now, and yes, there are many people just DJ'ing on the station. I'm not saying it's bad. It's quite an eclectic mix of music, much of which can't be found on the mainstream stations.

For the immediate future though, I have to get an idea, script it, film it, and submit it in about a week for this film contest I found out about just a couple days ago. It's a good thing the movie can be no longer than two minutes. I don't think I could do anything longer in just a week.

(more incoherent rambling)

Winky

Whine with that cheese?
Food Clothes Housing I assume transportation AND
interent access, what are you lacking again?

An H2 Hum-job and a summer home?