Why come here to the US to work?

ResearchMonkey

It seems there are plenty of good jobs in Mexico, new ones opening up everyday.

Mexican police chief who took the job men didn’t want is shot dead

A Mexican woman police chief who vowed to take on drug cartels has been shot dead after only two months in the job.

Hermila Garcia, 36, was killed by several gunmen as she drove to work in the town of Meoqui, outside Chihuahua city in the north of the country.

19155552362010120116325.jpg

A lawyer by profession and unmarried, Ms Garcia was commended for her bravery as she pledged to tackle the drug wars that have claimed almost 30,000 lives since President Felipe Calderon took office in 2006 and deployed 45,000 soldiers to fight the cartels.

This is London

Seems the dope smokers here in the US just don't care about the human cost paid for them to smoke their weed. :bong:

Build the damn fence.

Dave

Seems the dope smokers here in the US just don't care about the human cost paid for them to smoke their weed. :bong:

Build the damn fence.

Seems like the US government doesn't care about the human cost paid by their epic fail of a "war on drugs".

When has a boarder fence ever worked?

Winky

Call the war on drugs a failure and get
all that revenue for drugs for ourselves.

I could go to the grocery store and get my
vittles and crackin' smack.

Meth for breakfast sum junk as an
after dinner snack. That would be whack!

1zzqpsz.jpg

ResearchMonkey

RM's just looking to blame spike, that's all.

my weed's from oregon. ha ha.
Well, spike and the whole hipster culture of of crap.

Yeah, everyone's dope isn't from mexico, it just those other pot heads that are the +$10bil problem. right?

-- Again, I dont care what people smoke as long we live under a constitutional government where it none of the governments business.

(the border is a federal issue that we can afford)
1291395630654.jpg

catocom

yeah for sure two wonderful situations that we should replicate!

Oh, now you add of more criteria.:cocktail:
We didn't discuss it it was good , bad or other, just if it worked, and for
the purposes they were built, they worked. (for the most part)

Gotholic

fenceidea.png

The border security fences in Israel aren’t simple concrete block or chain link fences. They are multistage structures involving barbed wire rolls, heavyduty metal fencing, ditches, patrol roads, closed-circuit television cameras and motion detectors, roughly fifty yards wide. They have been shown to reduce 90% of the previous level of terrorist attacks – and those are people who consider suicide missions as an honorable undertaking.

Estimates of the cost per mile of a multi-layer state-of-the-art border fence similar to the ones in Israel (Gaza and the West Bank) range from $1 million to $3.7 million. Even at the upper end, that would total less than $8 billion – roughly the cost of four B-2 bombers.

Let them try to get through that.

2minkey

bootlicker
oh, oh, you know I almost forgot the bestest one...
The Great Wall of China.:banana:

well it sure didn't stop the japanese from kicking the piss out of 'em in the 40s.

but, yes, a bigass wall should be constructed. thing of all the stimulus jobs it would create! :erm:

Winky

Gothy 4 B2's? make it Ten and wire up the Canadian border too
and sink everything that moves without permission offshore.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
OK, it's the Americans fault that drugs are being sold.

Why isn't Mexico stopping the drug wars? It's beginning to look like Lebanon, circa 1981.

Dave

You'll note they avoided the hardened parts and swung north of it though the terrain they deemed was naturally defended.

We'll build ours across every inch of the border.

it'll have to be pretty damn deep...not to mention quite aways off shore....