who the hell....

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
prayed for a white christmas. Well you asked for way to much. 9 freakin inches over less than 24 hours.
I hate this crap. wouldnt have been bad if we only got like 2-3 inches but 9.
When i find out who caused this they go to the kiddie korner for the rest of winter. :D :D

alex

I didn't really care if it snowed. I'm confined to the house for a couple of more weeks anyway.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I did it, I'm the one that wished for it, and I'd do it again, too!

Actually, probably would, it got me out of work on Xmas eve, and now I've just got today and tomorrow before a nice long weekend.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
it was me...hahahaha and i shall now banish myself to the KK. im such a bad boy.:D

greenfreak

I didn't even know it was going to snow at all. I looked at www.weather.com before I left in the afternoon to go to my sister's house and they were forecasting rain only for my area.

I looked out the window at about 6pm and there was already at least an inch accumulated. It took me an hour and 15 minutes to drive home, a trip that normally takes 25 minutes.

I realized this morning that I need to get snow boots when I got snow in my shoes, on my ankles and a quarter of the way up my leg. Not a nice thing to feel first thing in the morning. :grumpy:

Q

greenfreak said:
I realized this morning that I need to get snow boots when I got snow in my shoes, on my ankles and a quarter of the way up my leg. Not a nice thing to feel first thing in the morning. :grumpy:
oooh, bad flashback, bad flashback:(

freako104

Bing crsoby maybe? i dont know i didnt get any snow in NC. just rain and cool weather. damn sam thats a bummer so much snow but im sure you can call work and let them know youll need a few days off due to snow cant you?

halamikage

*lays out the towel*

*searches for the suntan lotion*

Aaaaahhhhh, what a beautiful, sunny day in Hilo, Hawai'i! :cool:
:p

freako104

halamikage said:
*lays out the towel*

*searches for the suntan lotion*

Aaaaahhhhh, what a beautiful, sunny day in Hilo, Hawai'i! :cool:
:p
oh sure just rub it in why dont ya? ;) making us all green with envy

catocom

samcurry said:
wouldnt have been bad if we only got like 2-3 inches but 9.

I'm just the opposite....
If it's gonna snow at all I want it to snow big, not just
alittle messy shit of a snow.
Of coarse I'm down south where it melts quick, usually.
It's that damn freezing rain I hate. I can't do without my power.

S

s4

i thought maybe you Indiana people wanted it, i didn't want no snow