Where de we go wrong?

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Same here, with the boys playing ball, work is getting busier since 3M, and wife is having surgery in a couple weeks. So i have been trying to get things ready for all the fun to happen.....

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Another thing I'd like to add...it seems like whenever I'm around noone else is...I'm not so big on the convos with myself...if only 1 or 2 people are ever here at the same time that kills the number of posts too...

Stop Laughing

Just a busy life with me. Grandma's mind keeps getting worse, she can't even spell her name right. Got a sliding aluminum/glass back door that needed replacing 5 years ago and Home Depot says they can't do it cause the door jamb is too small (3.25 in) and set in brick making it very difficult (and expensive, I'm sure) to adjust. Got more crap out of the house, it's a neverending battle here, but the clutter is gonna make me scream, I got more than enough to put on a huge yard sale, but I just can't count on anyone else here for help with that, useless family. Work's been rough, too. Got a heavy load of work last week and I had this week scheduled off, and on top of that, we had inventory on the day from hell (6/6/06) and Corporate came to audit the inventory crew and found their counts to be way off and we needed to be reinventoried. Haven't been able to relax in a few months. I need another vacation.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I've been in a non-talkative mood. But I do browse the board several times per day.

nalani

For me it's just been not quite a new life, but an extension of the old one LOL .. my skittles are older .. the eldest lives on the other side of the island, has a great paying job as a lifeguard at a 5-Diamond resort (and making almost money as I do, btw). He's in a relationship himself with a great girl and manages to come home at least twice a month so those days are strictly "family days".

The other two are full-blown teenagers with all the proper teenager body parts and attitudes LOL. But still, they're great kids and since they still like spending time with me, I spend as much time as I can with them, when I can.

For me, working on a relationship and balancing that with two jobs (out of want rather than necessity - how fkn crazy am I?) takes a lot of my time. So generally, life is the biggest holder backer .. and when I do find time to check in here, I'm a bit 'behind' and don't know what's going on with whom .. so I'll browse a few posts then get back to work.

Hope everyone's doing ok though ... miss being a posting whore here LOL ... oh yeah - I don't know how I found this room, actually LOL .. I think I clicked on a link.

nalani

Leslie said:
JEEZ when did he grow up?!

hehehe .. I've been asking myself that same question .. one day I'm tying their shoes, and the next they're on their own. LOL ... the eldest is doing well - he's making great money and spoils his brother and sister when he comes home (spoils me too, btw - which is taking some getting used to LOL).

The second son is entering the 10th grade already ... he's been getting good grades and is focused on going to college The babygirl is .. well .. let's just say she's causing me to remember what it was like to be 13 LOL .. she's still a bit of a tomboy but likes to be a girly girl every now and again.

yeah .. life has been pretty interesting lately LOL .. how are your skittles, Les?

nalani

here's one we took a few weeks ago at the volcano ... took it with my phone so it's not the best LOL

nalani

Holy crap, I never thought that picture of my kids was that old .. but that was two years ago. So much has changed in two years ...