Where de we go wrong?

Professur

Well. Uppity righties and lefties. No 'fun' topics. Summer vacation. We're all getting tired of each other. Some people got jobs. Others got lives. Insensitivity. Hypersensitivity

You could make it a multiple choice poll

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Naah. I think it's just a general malaise. Complacency and age are playing a factor as well...;)

Altron

I think we're reaching the point where it's getting pointless for the right wing nutjobs to argue with the left wing nutjobs, because the same argument has been repeating itself for several years and every RW thread looks exactly the same.

See, a whole post without discussing my car. I knew I could do it.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Prof nailed what I've been thinking.

And there's an awful lot more angry and disdain in general than there used to be.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Leslie, you've been complaining about angry since day one. We're no more pissed off today that we were then. You just took some time off so it seems fresher. Want a crowd to gather? Let's get a knock-down, drag-out, no-holds-barred fight going. They'll show up in droves. They always do.

There's only about 10 of us who routinely check in & even several of us have been extraordinarily busy lately. Plus, it always gets slow in summer.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
It ws only angry in the RW before.Now it's EVERYWHERE. Like the worms.

but maybe you're right, maybe I just forgot.

unclehobart

Yeah. Warm weather projects and travel time type stuff does eat into board time. I know Tonks and I have been busy, Gonz has been busy... the warm does make us crazy players of us all.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Leslie said:
It ws only angry in the RW before.Now it's EVERYWHERE. Like the worms.

but maybe you're right, maybe I just forgot.

The other rooms...maybe I'm just not noticing :shrug:

BeardofPants

General malaise for a start. Lotsa denigration of {insert evil political philosophy here} for another. Seems to me you can't swing a cat without someone bein' narky to someone else cos of their political bent. I really don't get it meself. Doesn't matter to me if yer liberal or non, if I like you, I like you. :shrug:

*goes off to hug prof silly *noogie* *noogie* *noogie* :grinyes:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I check in regularly...but I also fall into the "got a job" category so I don't post much...

BoP: I wouldn't go swinging cats if I were you...nothing worse than a pissed off cat *hides in the corner away from the cat*

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I know for me it's just a growing thing. I've put alot more time and effort into my work, my family, my cars, etc.. lately. The frustration levels have risen in the past, but that's really not the crux of why I'm not posting, just better things to do mainly. I still check in at least a couple times a week, just don't post unless something really catches my eye.