wheeee we can vote too!!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It'll be "anybody but Bush". The world hates him. Too bad, they're safer because of him.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
so you keep sayin

maybe if subliminal advertising was radiated from satellites we'd all cave and fall for it? :lloyd:

ResearchMonkey

And I have near infinate email accounts so I get to vote infinate number of times.

That would be the democrat way worldwide?

Who are we?

Concept: Benrik Limited
Benrik Limited are the authors of "The Couple's Book" and "This Diary Will Change Your Life", where this idea was first previewed.

Execution: Poke
Poke are a creative company based in London, whose aim is to inspire people through interactive media.

PR: Cow
Cow are a London based PR Agency who pride themselves in being organic and not a factory farm.
See ya'll later, I soo many votes to cast.

Don't tell the people over demoncrat-underbelly, they will spend all week tilting that vote.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
GLOBALVOTE2004 RESULTS

Welcome to Globalvote2004, the site where non-americans have been able to vote in an election that affects the entire world. Over the past three weeks, we have recorded over 700,000 visitors, with one person voting every second at peak times. This website recorded over 113,552 votes from 191 countries.

The winner is John Kerry (Democrat), with 77.1% of votes.
the results are in

some of the email they received was positive, some wasn't :eek:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Two words come to mind...So what? It's not like those votes count in our election anyway. :shrug: As for the e-mails...only the last e-mail made any sense to me. Even though that person obviously likes Kerry...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
surprise, surprise. a military man doesn't care what the rest of the world may think about his government aka self nominated world police.

:retard:

Gato_Solo

Leslie said:
surprise, surprise. a military man doesn't care what the rest of the world may think about his government aka self nominated world police.

1. Actually...most of the UN actions of the past 60 years have all heavily relied on US forces. If we are the worlds 'police', then the world placed us in that position. :p

2. The rest of the world only likes the US when we give out money. That is why I don't care what the rest of the world thinks.

Gato_Solo

Leslie said:
check your numbers per capita, then come back.

:shrug:

Per capita? You're joking, right? I'm talking people who put their asses on the line...most often in the front...and you want to talk percentages? Not to deny somebody elses bravery, but you're talking puffery. I'm not Gonz, and I don't deal with per capita. ;)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
You are denying someone else's bravery...

and perhaps you should deal with per capita. It's a mind bending experience.

Gato_Solo

Leslie said:
You are denying someone else's bravery...

and perhaps you should deal with per capita. It's a mind bending experience.

No, dear, you are denying what massive forces can do to smaller ones...If a country has 100,000 citizens, and sends 1,000 people, it's nice, but it hardly makes a dent in an operation with 500,000. It doesn't matter what the population is...it all boils down to how much you can bring to bear upon the opposing force. The more stuff you bring, the less time and effort it takes to finish the operation. Once again, I do not deny anothers bravery, but, perhaps, you should look at the scale of the engagement. ;)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Leslie said:

It's not only military men. :lloyd:

Gato_Solo

Leslie said:
Birthcontrolless procreation does not a country wonderful make.

Once again, you missed my point.

Example:

Military strategy says that, for every 1 person in a defensive position, you need 4 people on offense to take that position. That means that, with 250 people on defense, those 1,000 are, usually, toast. This has nothing to do with where you're going. It also means that that 1 country that supplied that 1,000 people to fight are no longer viable...which is why you need so many troops in a war. Don't shoot the messenger on this one. I'm bringing you what I know from experience.