Whats it take to get you drunk?

HubbaHubba

well? how much :p (be sure to include weight and height)

i cant say, never been but im right pissed cause im up to 5pints of 6% and a smirnoff ice and i aint feeling shit lol like my typing hasnt slowed or anything

im 130lbs and 6'0"

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
1.83m and 64kg

Abouts:
Brandy/Cognac: 500ml
Rum: 900ml
Beer: 12
Vodka: 700ml

It is very weird for me to drink other than that.

Professur

5'5, 170 now, 'bout 130 when I was drinking.

Nowadays, I'll seldom have 2 beers back to back.

When I was in college:
6 beer : lips going numb, scotish accent reasserting itself
12 beers: loud and foolish.

Beyond that, my body seemed to handle it as fast as i could pour it in. Max may have been 24+ over a weekend party, nonstop. Witness reports vary. One witness claims to have seen me adding as many as 12 more from someone else's case. the hangover was brutal. But I never went down.

A later party ended my drinking career when I woke up in hospital. Some kind of reaction had 6 beers put me out. 6 hours afterwards, blood tests were showing .62. At .65 they start transfusions. Doctors never could put a finger on it. There simply wasn't enough alcohol in those bottles to provide that percentage.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
1.70m and 52 kg

about 15 beer, depending on how well i've eaten. or 6 longdrink glasses with cocktails...

Arris

Depends a lot on mood I find.
Not really scientifically researched it but a normal night out where I have not lost the power of speech (so not drunk right??) I would have 3 or 4 pints of ale, 13 or so Vodka and cokes...

Aunty Em

I'm 5'8"ish and my weight is a sensitive subject.

As I rarely drink it usually only takes a pint of scrumpy or 2 shorts to make me happy. Double that and I'm definately drunk. Cheap at half the price... :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Just over 5'8", if you think you're getting my weight you need to go back to La-la land.

If I drink fast I can get pretty hammered off of 4 or 5 smirnoff (ok, completely hammered, I would get "pretty" hammered if I drank them slow...). 3 mixed (drinks (mixed 1/2-1/2) will make me sick and have memory lapses of the evening.

unclehobart

5' 10 /260

Last time I went to toasty la la land it was 2 bottles of port and a 8 beers. I guess that works out to 26-28 drinks. I done over 30 drinks like 3 times in my life. I've had worse hangovers on 3 glasses of champagne than I've had off of entire bottles of vodka. Body chemistry is funny in that respect.

HeXp£Øi±

5'10 195

Been awhile but i'd have to say anywhere between 20-30 drinks on a full stomach.

Used to do that every night.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I'm about 5'5, 110-115lb, I can put back a LOT when I go do it, but I usually don't, 3 or 4 makes me happy enough :)

tommyj27

Not really Banned
6'0 and ~165 i haven't drank very much in a while, 3 or 4 shots makes me pretty clever. Last year when my roommates and I were off the deep end and half in the bag several nights a week? I can't really remember, there were always a lot of empty booze bottles in the morning though:drink2:

alex

6'1" - 244lbs

I used to down 10-15 mixed drinks/night (jack & coke) at the peak of my clubbing days.

Nowadays, 2-3 mixers most nights, just a good relaxing buzz is sufficient.

AlladinSane

1,90m - 80 Kg(6'3" - 178lbs)
When I was younger I would take some 500-600 ml of strong beverages (Whiskey, Vodka, Rum, etc.: ), something like 8 bottles(600ml) of beer, or 3 bottles of wine(750ml). Today I would be happy to manage half of that...