What would you do if...

fi

... you met this exceptionally nice guy, through work, and you were getting a very good vibe, and yet you felt you shoudl hold back, because you knew you'd only be in the cou ntry in question temporarily, and you'd sworn off guys of that nationality?

All merely hypotheticall of course!

Depends, how long is temporarily? If you're talking years/months then why not? Give it a whirl and see where it goes and maybe if the right stuff happens you decide then, if we're talkin like days or weeks.. i'd really think hard about getting into a relationship.

greenfreak

Sorta been through something similar... I was moving out of state in a month or two and met someone I really liked. We both talked about it and decided to go along with it anyway. Broke my heart a bit to leave but we had fun for a while.

Does he know that you're only there temporarily? If so, I'd say go for it as long as you both understand it's over the minute you leave.

SIOUX

Go for it, lifes to short to hang about, if he's not Mr right then at least you know, and if he is woohooo!!!!!

fi

Don't think this will be going anywhere - his girlfriend rang me this afternoon off his phone while he was in swimming...

fi

Yep - she said she'd seen there was a missed call from me, and could she take a message as he was in the sea.... all boll*cks as I checked the phone (in case keylock had come off and it'd redialled) and no calls since the last one I'd made to him...! Talk about marking your territory!

Aunty Em

fi said:
Don't think this will be going anywhere - his girlfriend rang me this afternoon off his phone while he was in swimming...

Greek huh? :rolleyes: She obviously doesn't trust him...

a13antichrist

Sounds like an opportunity to sharpen your talons if you ask me.. :D He probably wants to leave her but is afraid of his gf, so he needs a new way out.. you are supposed to be his Saviour! :)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
go for it, who knows, you might make a great couple and he might want to leave the country with you.