We got to see the gender today :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HEY HEY HEY! I have RED hair! I don't even have a blond highlight!

Professur

*sigh* And is red hair not closer to blond than brown hair is?

Don't answer that. Just by making that statement, you proved my point. Evidently there actually is something that makes people more whacked out the further west they go. You made sense when you were in TO. Probably made even more when you went to Newfie. I wouldn't go skiing in BC if I were you. No telling what might happen.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
My point was more than I'd never dye my hair blond...

You're just jealous because red heads have more fun...you're probably all up in arms because apparently having red hair sends a message to guys that says "I am available, come get me" and it seems to be working so far :D

Or maybe you're looking forward to when your daughter dyes her hair red...and you're worried she'll be like me in some small way, heaven forbid :p

OK, maybe the west is messing with my head...but I like it. I've never been happier or having more fun in my life.

Professur

My daughter had one strip of her hair bleached to put in a blue streak. It did permanent damage.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
How did it do permenant damage? Hair grows out and then is gone...unless it damaged her scalp...in which case I wouldn't be going back to THAT hairdresser again...