Using Oz's thread to help find 3 wise men and a virgin!!! :lol2:

freako104

Oz said:
Kittie.....sweetheart......yer gonna have to try to use some form of english if yer want me to respond.........I don't speak teen ;)

isnt that a form of English? :p just cause only they speak it it did come from English ;)

Kittie

What is this english you speak of...

^__^

Reason numbner 32u4youi435 why I should not be an english major.

freako104

whack? what do you want me to do? Whack a guy? off a guy? whack off a guy? I dont swing that way bro

Camelyn

freako104 said:
oh please!!!! Bodies is better!!

Pffft. Kids these days...

You ain't never been in a mosh pit 'till you've been in a mosh pit with Jello Biafra belting out his political angst singing "Holiday in Cambodia" as frontman for the Dead Kennedy's. :D

Alternatively, you could just head out to your local Vans Warped Tour this summer. Wear your steel toed boots ;)

Cammy,
feeling mildly to moderately old right now. Wonder if the old folks home has a walker-friendly skateboard ramp...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Camelyn said:
Pffft. Kids these days...

You ain't never been in a mosh pit 'till you've been in a mosh pit with Jello Biafra belting out his political angst singing "Holiday in Cambodia" as frontman for the Dead Kennedy's. :D

Alternatively, you could just head out to your local Vans Warped Tour this summer. Wear your steel toed boots ;)

Cammy,
feeling mildly to moderately old right now. Wonder if the old folks home has a walker-friendly skateboard ramp...

Uhhh...Taking Retards to the Zoo?