Trip Report: A380 Inaugural Flight

Sharky

Here's an outstanding trip report from Airliners.net, dude rode the Emirates inaugural A380 flight from Dubai to JFK.

Well documented and with detailed photography. Might take a minute to load, but it's worth the wait, especially if you are into aircraft. The A380 is an awesome bird - have a look:

Emirates A380 First Flight DXB - JFK

I killed an hour and a half looking at the photos. :)

Frodo

That thing's an aluminium overcast!!! First class is nice, but I'm sure is won't be long before they turn the whole thing into a spam can. Hopefully it will help cut down on airport congestion (at least in the air, they all will still need to find their cars in the parking lot).

I don't want to be around when one crashes. That is a lot of eggs in one basket!!

Sharky

:eek:

How much for a ticket? :confuse3:

If ya have to ask . . . :D

Frodo said:
That thing's an aluminium overcast!!! First class is nice, but I'm sure is won't be long before they turn the whole thing into a spam can. Hopefully it will help cut down on airport congestion (at least in the air, they all will still need to find their cars in the parking lot).

I don't want to be around when one crashes. That is a lot of eggs in one basket!!

Did you see the photo of all the people at the gate waiting to board? Holy crap, that's a lot of souls. That plane is a double-decker the entire length of the aircraft. Whoa.