Top posters list

unclehobart

A contributor is one who has coughed up a little dough to run the site. A window licker is one who is just shy of being banned and can only post in the kiddie corner.

markjs

Banned
Thank god I am not high on the all time list that means I've had some semblances of having a life since 2002, but then I am high on the other lists which shows my "life" has been lacking in "life" of late, which means??? Well....ummm....well..... *piss*

markjs

Banned
Now as of this post I top three of the four lists, so for the past 30 days I have less of a life than anyone else!

markjs

Banned
:leghump: :canada: :hump: :thumbdn:
Further cementing my place in this months history with other things that are pathetic (sorry Canada)!!! Yay for pathetic.....:tomato:

markjs

Banned
This is why I come and go, I get so addicted to this place that once I burn out I don't even want to look at it for a year sometimes....

If I could have kept this relentless pace the whole time since it's inception I'd own all four lists.

But it's nice to have a life to go back too :D

unclehobart

I seriously doubt that. The top posters list is for some serious gluttons. I'm one of those people that have actually walked away for at least 18 months of the boards existence... and I'm still right up there. The secret is really being inline with the eastern time zones when everyone is posting. A reotrt at 10pm from you guys on the left coast translates to 1 am for me... so you would have to wait until the next morning for a retort that you can counterretort. Lame-o's like me keep getting instant replies that I can keep piling on with.

Inkara1

I think you're on to something there... that would explain why I've not walked away for any length of time since JJR512.com's beginnings in 2000, and have been here since 2002, yet I only have 13K posts.