tool, rectum, naked, masturbation... check it out.

MrBishop

Well...I suppose you have to protect yourself from anal-rape in jail somehow...maybe he forgot it up there and it took the cops assking him about it.

"Now that you mention it..."

tonksy

This thread has actually been on my mind for the last couple of days. I am trying to figure out the thought process behind it...
"Beautiful day...think i'll wrap this awl with tape and jam it up my ass...there, that's nice but you know what would make it better? A trip to the park where I'll strip down to my birthday suit and whack off! Yes! Sounds like a lovely outing."
..........I guess it takes all types.

Inkara1

Well...I suppose you have to protect yourself from anal-rape in jail somehow...maybe he forgot it up there and it took the cops assking him about it.

"Now that you mention it..."

Well, since he hadn't just gotten out of jail that day, I'd imagine we went poop at least once in the meantime. Seems like it would come out at the same time.

unclehobart

Y'know... sometimes you have to get a ketchup bottle started with a knife... perhaps this was what our friend here was working on at the time.

MrBishop

Maybe he should've just asked someone to grab him by the neck and WHAP him hard on the head. That'd work!