To the otcentral hierarchy

CR4ZY

Seriously - if you get it in eastern Europe the proof levels are all over the place. Here it's usually ~50%. Not too bad, it just has mind-altering and slightly toxic properties too. :circle:

The alcohol really isn't the problem at all. There are far stronger drinks (Estonian Rum etc) that have a lower probability of inducing psychosis/toxic poisoning.

Absinth is right up there with San Song Thai rum (they call it whisky for some reason) when it comes to mindfucking potential.

No, he's probably afraid that he'll pick up something nasty from all the bacteria that reside in the gut and his dick will fall off. :D

Now that's a revolting picture! :sick:

octal said:
Spirit said:
Ooohhh.. let's make him a mod! Or admin.. whichever.. let's just make him..... :D

While you're at it, make whorable a mod or an admin. :rolleyes:

Dear octal,

I have a book on "How to Win Friends And Influence People". Would you like to borrow it and read it about 6 times or so? I really don't mind... :D

Spirit said:
octal said:
Spirit said:
Ooohhh.. let's make him a mod! Or admin.. whichever.. let's just make him..... :D

While you're at it, make whorable a mod or an admin. :rolleyes:

Dear octal,

I have a book on "How to Win Friends And Influence People". Would you like to borrow it and read it about 6 times or so? I really don't mind... :D

Well I've got a book on "Sarcasm for dummies". Would you liek to borrow it and read it 6 times or so? I really don't mind... :D

Back