To respond or not.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
with TSA respond to this ladies blog, to Obama calling FOX an extension of the republican party, it seem people are more willing to comment or respond on those they see as doing them wrong.

Is this a good thing, or is it slowing everything down.

Myself, I think Obama was wrong in making the statement, not because I think it is wrong, but because it's wasting time. He could just refuse to do interviews, and pretty much ignore them. All he has done is increase their ratings.

TSA, I think maybe it was the right thing to do, respond quickly, and with proof, then leave it alone.

Cerise

Most transparent administration ever.

images

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The President is supposed to be above such bickering. That's what happens when we put a rookie in the White House.

Winky

All this silly assed zig zaggin’
left and right over the decades
isn’t taking us where we need to go.

I wish they'd square their shit away
and proceed like statesmen!

It’s morning again in America - Ronald Reagan

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
yeah we should only elect incumbents as president.

183 days in the US Senate before announcing his run for President. Weren't you the one saying Palin was inexperienced..you know, the Governor of Alaska?

catocom

with TSA respond to this ladies blog, to Obama calling FOX an extension of the republican party, it seem people are more willing to comment or respond on those they see as doing them wrong.

Is this a good thing, or is it slowing everything down.

Myself, I think Obama was wrong in making the statement, not because I think it is wrong, but because it's wasting time. He could just refuse to do interviews, and pretty much ignore them. All he has done is increase their ratings.

TSA, I think maybe it was the right thing to do, respond quickly, and with proof, then leave it alone.

there used to be some standard ethics for the Office of pres.,
but it's been long discarded.
It's why I actually voted for Bush jr.
He was supposed to bring some respect back to the office, but in many ways failed.

It is no wonder why Some in other countries look down on us, after some
of the comments, and actions of current, and former presidents.
They all want to 'cast' the blame though anymore.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
there used to be some standard ethics for the Office of pres.,
but it's been long discarded.
It's why I actually voted for Bush jr.
He was supposed to bring some respect back to the office, but in many ways failed.

richard milhouse nixon.