This pic really gives me the wiggins

BeardofPants

Yep. Larva nesting in a boob. I'm normally impervious to this kind of "shock" stuff, but something about this really makes my neck crawl.

BlurOfSerenity

When I saw the title of the thread, I just KNEW that's the picture you meant!
I'm not as grossed out by it as I thought I'd be... then again, I watch botfly larva extraction videos on youtube!

BlurOfSerenity

Looking at it again, I think a lot of why it doesn't really bother me is because it looks so FAKE. I really don't like holes being close together like that... looking at dried lotus pods in flower arrangements, with the lotus seed things still in the holes especially, and while this picture reminds me a lot of that (bet you'll never think of dried lotus pods the same way, eh?), I feel quite unaffected.

pc_builder

I'm not as grossed out by it as I thought I'd be... then again, I watch botfly larva extraction videos on youtube!

I've seen those, too! And the various spider bite videos, also. So gross, and yet so fascinating.

BeardofPants

Yeah, I don't normally get grossed out by intarweb shite (goatse, bathtub girl, 2 girls 1 cup... impervious to 'em), but I dunno. This makes me feel all gaggy. :sick:

2minkey

bootlicker
Yeah, I don't normally get grossed out by intarweb shite (goatse, bathtub girl, 2 girls 1 cup... impervious to 'em), but I dunno. This makes me feel all gaggy. :sick:

yeah the immediate "gross out" reference for me was the two girls one cup. this was worse. not sure why, but worse.

RM was disappointed at my lack of shock-id-ness when he sent me a link to the two girls thing. i'd seen worse in los angeles. wonder where RM is...? captured by militant scientologists perhaps.

nalani

omg, the first time I saw that pic I knew it was a fake but still .. it weighed on me for a while and made me sick to my stomach. My sister actually thought it was true LOL ..