This one time... at band camp...

Arris

Played the Electric Organ *ahem* as a kid.
No idea how I managed to play two keyboards and bass pedals all together. I now have a bass guitar but work means I don't get a chance to play anymore :crying4:

peterska2

steweygrrrr said:
KA meet Lissa, Lissa this is KA

KA, if you expect a mature convo from Lissa (most of time) your in the wrong place.

Fun ones with hugs singing, tomato throwing (and subsequent chasing of steweygrrrr by a mutant carnivorous tomato....check www.JJR512.com. for that escapade ) and general immaturity are the norm wit Lissa..

Are you trying to imply that you dont get that type of convo from me either :eek:

peterska2

Nixy said:
I can play the guitar and flute. I own a flute and 3 guitars but haven't played either in quite some time. Come to think of it...I don't even know where my flute is...

hmmm Nixy

Do you need help finding it?

Raven

Annoying SOB
peterska2 said:
phew.

I was worried that I was staring to sound intelligent
:rofl4:
and that, of course, would be a bad thing....
my mind is firmly in the gutter and there it will stay as I cannot be arsed bending down 6'2" to pick it up again while sifting through the other minds down there

CS

I play Piano to Grade 7 and Tuba to grade 8. Played in loads of brass bands when I was younger, but not in the past year. Will start playing after uni again - really need a car when you play Tuba..

peterska2

CS said:
I play Piano to Grade 7 and Tuba to grade 8. Played in loads of brass bands when I was younger, but not in the past year. Will start playing after uni again - really need a car when you play Tuba..

Cool.

We need to have a brass players OTC meet and play some tunes.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I have actually been to band camp too...when I played the flute...

FunnyEggplant

Well, this one time.... I can play the piano and I'm going to start taking guitar lessons so I can really annoy the family with xmas carols on the 25th...feck I might even go downtown and earn a few $$'s!!! hehe I can fart the star spangled banner!!

:biker: