The Pwnwich™

MrBishop

I must admit that I've never made tall-boys liek fury's collasal construction... long sammiches are the order of the day. French loaf, cut lengthwise and filled with enough meat to reconstruct a small bovine with the help of a skilled surgeon :D

tommyj27

Not really Banned
SouthernN'Proud said:
OK. Call me clueless, but what is the significance of pwn?
www.urbandictionary.com said:
pwn link send redefine 1,374 up, 77 down
PWN (verb)

1. An act of dominating an opponent.

2. Great, ingenious; applied to methods and objects.

Originally dates back to the days of WarCraft, when a map designer mispelled "Own" as "Pwn". What was originally supose to be "player has been owned." was "player has been pwned".

Pwn eventually grew from there and is now used throughout the online world, especially in online games.
1. "I pwn these guys on battlenet"

2. "This strategy pwns!" or "This game pwn."

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Professur said:
Actually, rereading this. YOU own me a Canadian Pwnwich. And photos of crying children.

Maybe in a month, let me get into training, this is not something to be taken lightly.

Professur

Pulllleeese ... you got nothing. Maybe an alfalfa sprout sandywich .. but that's all you'll ever manage.

valkyrie

In looking for a meal that will satisfy my every hunger, I noticed an abundance of thin-sliced meat packages in the fridge and concocted a master plan to eliminate them... Eat them!

Three slices of bread, four spreading knives worth of mayonnaise, two packs of chicken, one pack of beef, one pack of turkey, one pack of pastrami, two slices of american cheese, two slices of colby jack cheese, and one slice of pepper cheese (contains jalapenos and other mildly spicy peppers)

From left to right:

Cleanup crew
The Pwnwich™ itself
Disaster prevention

Will report back with my findings once consumption has commenced...

Isn't that called a Dagwood sandwich (from that old comic strip).