The Photo Gallery

Sharky

Nixy said:
Sharky: I have emailed it to Bink. If you already sent it too then I guess he got it twice!!

Lissa: I remember when you first posted that picture at JJR's. Was that the same night that Oracle wore the underwear on her head?

Thank you, Nixy! :nanabang:

Sharky

greenfreak said:
Sharky, you look prouder of your bare chest than that fish. :laugh: ;)

tarzan.jpg

:dance:

Bink

Rose said:
... manual? custom written php/html?

It's just a basic site created in Dreamweaver. Not many bells and whistles (too many people had incompatibility problems when I had them).

By the way, thanks for submitting the pic Rose, nice one :D

Rose

*hehe* I picked a fun one instead of one that might be more flattering. :D I was really bored. ANd thank you.

The gallery looks rather nice and loads nicely as well.

Rose

Something like that. Not so much. :s I've ran a couple vBulletin's before. I currently run and operate the club's website (where I work). We've a gallery but the script I want to use isn't working. So now I'm using basically a [thumb] vB tag which isn't recommended - it's not a true thumb tag as it doesn't scale the image down to make the page load faster, it just shoves the image in a tiny square instead of full size. *hehe* I had a manuel gallery for a while at another board, but decided that was too much effort. I'm rather lazy. :D

But. :) It's all good I suppose.

Aunty Em

Rose said:
Yep. May 24, 2002 (I think, the anniversary might be the 26? :s) We went to Nassau, Bahamas to get married. Didn't invite anyone. just went. :D

Hehe, sounds like my wedding... 16th April 1993... my brother was getting married in 2 weeks time with all the usual fuss... we just looked at each other and said "let's get married but without the fuss", posted the banns 3 weeks before, invited 2 long time friends and their kids as witnesses (sworn to secrecy) and had a fantastic day dressed up in hippy gear. We went to a country pub for a meal afterwards and they couldn't have been nicer to us.... Plus the sun actually shone!

One of the funniest moments was when the registrar came out and asked if the bride had arrived, and I couldn't stop giggling all the way through the ceremony.
Oh and was my mother pissed, not to mention my brother! :lol:

Rose

Aunty Em said:
One of the funniest moments was when the registrar came out and asked if the bride had arrived, and I couldn't stop giggling all the way through the ceremony.
Oh and was my mother pissed, not to mention my brother! :lol:

*lmao* I could imagine your family being quite upset. We told our family, just didn't invite them. I suppose they could have come if they paid for their own trip to Nassau, but ... :shrug: It was more fun just the two of us. Five days in an all-inclusive Raddison on Cable Beach (all the top shelf licquor we could handle!) and five days on a windjammer tall ship then a night in miami. Miami sucks, by the way.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Just an update:

The following pictures have been added to the gallery:

ash r, Sharky, Rose, HubbaHubba and mine has been updated. If I mised anyone I am sorry. Those are the all ones I submitted and I happened to notice ash's when I was checking.

Cheers,
Nixy

Aunty Em

As far as I'm concerned a marriage is between two people and not their families.

My sister was always supposed to be the rebel, but she's the one who ended up just like my mother in the end. Remind me to hang myself if I ever do! She's been an absolute bitch to everyone else in the past and then can't understand why they won't come to see her. She's OK with me because I'm the only one who does go to see her... I guess I've learnt to make allowances and be forgiving despite the fact she has been a bitch to me too, but someone has to keep an eye on her after all and make sure she's OK. :rolleyes: