• Yes

Votes: 32 78.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don´t have testicles :o

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters

Professur

I was under a family wrestling match on the weekend and took at least three hits to the jewels. No picnik.

valkyrie

I try to treat my man's balls with tender loving care. ;) Gently caressing the soft fuzz that covers his nuts. Slowly stroking them... always gently, always.

tonksy

Ever have the desire to say something that you think is apropos but then think better of in respects to decorum?

Yeah...I am experiencing that.

tonksy

Fine...remember that you asked for it.

I like when you breathe gently on them and they tighten up and get all dark and ridgy. That's pretty amazing.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Fine...remember that you asked for it.

I like when you breathe gently on them and they tighten up and get all dark and ridgy. That's pretty amazing.

I agree with you. I am rather amazed by testicles in general though...and I believe my former partners have not been bothered by that in the least, in fact I believed they were happy about it! haha

FluerVanderloo

I agree too. I think balls are the strangest things, but at the same time they're so interesting. I remember back in high school reading about that stuff in my A&P book, about how they react different ways to different situations. Now that I get to actually see it, it's that much crazier.