Stupid gaddam crappy half assed...

woodman19_99

Goddam stupid friggin job. Just learned of a one month layoff for July because we can't make our tiny fucking budget:mad:. So pissed, stupid crappy greedy fucking foundations can't shell out any doe for our non profit in boston...so fucking pissed greedy bastards have so many fucking assets and they only give away like 5% per year goddam it...developing twitch...

"no money and no food make woodman something something something

*piss2* :( *piss*

squirrels= big greedy heads up their asses foundation

greenfreak

Non profits are tough-my boyfriend used to work for one. They kept adding more and more responsibility with no raises. We pretty much avoid them when looking at new jobs.

So you have a whole month where they aren't going to need you? Are you going to look for another job or just try to find something to generate money for that month? What do you do there?

Professur

It's nice to know that a member with less than two weeks under his belt feels comfortable enough to spill his guts like this.

greenfreak

chcr said:
greenfreak said:
They kept adding more and more responsibility with no raises.
They do that to me and I don't work for a non-profit.

What are the "hats" that you wear? I thought it was all pretty standard stuff that Rusty was doing, mostly office stuff, until one day he came home and told me that they made him the Fire Marshall of the building. He got an actual red hat and everything. :laugh: He quit soon afterwards.

woodman19_99

I was a database manger, essentially doing reports and inputing the personal information (addresses, phone numbers...) that kind of stuff. So no, it wasn't the most exciting job in the world, but it PAID! And for someone who just graduated with a Finance degree, I was content. (In case some people weren't aware, the finance profession is not exactly hiring recent grads beacuse MBA's are like a dime a dozen now) However... I may not be too inclined to find a temporary job. Rather I may mooch of my parents (that's still considered legal right? I am only 23!) :rolleyes: I may play some golf and my borther is getting hitched on the 26th of that month so we will see what is going to happen.

HomeLAN

greenfreak said:
until one day he came home and told me that they made him the Fire Marshall of the building.

*Looks at orange safety vest hanging off his door* Hmmmmm.....

woodman19_99 said:
In case some people weren't aware, the finance profession is not exactly hiring recent grads beacuse MBA's are like a dime a dozen now

*Looks at Finance MBA diploma on his wall* Hmmmmm.....

greenfreak

:laugh: at HomeLAN

Rather I may mooch of my parents (that's still considered legal right? I am only 23!) I may play some golf and my borther is getting hitched on the 26th of that month so we will see what is going to happen.

:headbng2: So what are you complainin about then? ;) jus kiddin. Sounds like you have a summer vacation coming up!