something Id like to say

freako104

thanks guys. before I came here I was kinda scared and you guys(as well as jjr512 members) helped me feel better and also it helps when I miss my friends from back home to come on here. i love it here(NC) but again it helps to come here to OT and jjr as well as ashs site. so thanks guys :hug: to all

Mare

freako104 said:
thanks guys. before I came here I was kinda scared and you guys(as well as jjr512 members) helped me feel better and also it helps when I miss my friends from back home to come on here. i love it here(NC) but again it helps to come here to OT and jjr as well as ashs site. so thanks guys :hug: to all

Ditto - What he said... :swing:

SexyBoo

freako104 said:
That goes both ways! Your encouragement (as well as the encouragement of many here on OTC) is priceless to me! I'm glad that we have helped you during a stressful time! That is what friends are for (in person and via OTC). :hug: