so ...

BlurOfSerenity

tell us what's been up, Na!! we've definitely missed you!!

i've been working, and going to school.. nearing the end of the semester. things are going pretty well with the boyfriend-person. i dont get to see people very often cos of school and work, tho...

but how YOU doin???

*huggggggggggggggggggggggggs!!* XD

nalani

hey all :)

*hugs ash tight* ... sounds like things are great with you :) ... things are pretty umm.. good ... I'll give you the reader's digest version:

kids are doing great - excited for Christmas. Work is busy as hell and busier still right now because I'm trying to get everything done in the next couple of weeks so I can take time off. School sucks and I'm failing miserably this semester. Not sure if I can categorize my love-interest as a 'boyfriend', but that's going well too ... I'm just waiting for ku'u to have my child, which will hopefully be soon, then my life will be complete :D

nalani

Kawaii said:
I'm new,but i've seen you in the archives. You seem cool. Welcome back! :hug:

ooh .. i like you alread ;) Nice to meetcha - can I ask, where your name comes from? It's awful close to one of my son's names. By the way - if you really want me to like you, you'll bring me beer .. daily ;) :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
*Hands Na a beer.

*Twists a nipple.

Great to have you back, Na.

Kawaii

nalani said:
ooh .. i like you alread ;) Nice to meetcha - can I ask, where your name comes from? It's awful close to one of my son's names. By the way - if you really want me to like you, you'll bring me beer .. daily ;) :D
Well, i was playing around with the japanese Katakana alphabet and randomly picked some letters, and they happened to spell out "Kawaii". I liked the name, and took it as my nick. Here are the japanese Katakana and Hiragan alphabets.

Oh, btw, which brand of beer do you like? ;)

nalani

Kawaii - I'm a true beer lover so anything that's not skanky I like ;)

My son's name is 'Kawai" which means 'water', fresh water.

alooohaaaa one and all :)

where's Q? I miss her ... :(

kuulani

oh crap, you WOULD come back the day after I threaten to reveal your middle name to everyone here ...

*thanks the gods that I didn't tell anyone what your name is*

:p

unclehobart

kuulani said:
oh crap, you WOULD come back the day after I threaten to reveal your middle name to everyone here ...

*thanks the gods that I didn't tell anyone what your name is*

:p
hmm... Etu Brute?