So I upgraded my webserver...

pc_builder

No hardware stuff. Just the os. I am now running linux with apache2. It was quite a headache at first... no wait. it's still a headache. But it works, mostly. But now that that's done, I can get on with life and stop fretting that my server was offline for so long. And maybe get back to updating all the crap...

I may have lost the BoP vs. PCB comics... I have an idea where they are. But I don't think I'll make any more new ones... unless I get bored. I will put up all the old ones as soon as I find them.

Anyway, how's things with you guys?

Professur

No hardware stuff. Just the os. I am now running linux with apache2. It was quite a headache at first... no wait. it's still a headache. But it works, mostly. But now that that's done, I can get on with life and stop fretting that my server was offline for so long. And maybe get back to updating all the crap...

I may have lost the BoP vs. PCB comics... I have an idea where they are. But I don't think I'll make any more new ones... unless I get bored. I will put up all the old ones as soon as I find them.

Anyway, how's things with you guys?
Get bored. And find up those old ones from your backup's for Gawd's sake.