So, Dungeons & Dragons

MrBishop

GL with that... there are a few new games that have got the kids' attention recently... D&D4 upset a lot of people and drove many away.

I still play TFT (The Fantasy Trip) regularly and Villains& Vigilantees too. I'll pm ya a link to something

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
GL with that... there are a few new games that have got the kids' attention recently... D&D4 upset a lot of people and drove many away.

I still play TFT (The Fantasy Trip) regularly and Villains& Vigilantees too. I'll pm ya a link to something

I stopped playing after the second series came out...Still have the MM, DMG, and PH somewhere, though...

I know a whole bunch of geeks who are really into it. I ama minor geek I sppose because I still enjoy it on occasion, but I always feel guilty to be unreliable to play regularly like my friends do.

MrBishop

Well...if you call once/month* regularly, I suppose that I'm a regular player. :)

*Unless the brown stuff his the rotating ventilator, and then it's once every x months.

pc_builder

I play, or would like to start playing again. I haven't played in months... or rather a couple years now. I have 2nd & 3rd edition books laying around here somewhere.