Slogan Poll FINALS!

Pick the [u]one[/u] you think is [color=red]best[/color]

• If it makes sense, you won't find it here

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • A cerebral playground for imaginary friends...

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • OTC where we know better but still do it anyway

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • OTC: No squirrels. All nuts.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • OTC: Where sanity is like virginity - non-returnable.

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • It's like watching life pass you by.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • OTC: because they don't pay you enought to actually do work

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fury

Administrator
Staff member
a13antichrist said:
Thought we were talking, first and foremost, about a slogan to promote the site? A slogan claiming we're nothin but a bunch of lunatics whose only purpose is to pretend to be kids again is not exactly my idea of effective marketing.
How would you propose we market a board where we all do act like children, hmm? Including the latest religion war in the Real World. :p

a13antichrist

I dunno - but ya don't have to be a grand tenor to know when something's singing is making you go deaf.. ;)

Something like "anything and everything and nothing at all", but better, I just woke up.. ;)

Or, since you like this sanity deal so much, "Where anything goes and sanity's usually first".

fury

Administrator
Staff member
We had 6 or 7 slogans involving sanity. As you can see, only one of them made it.

a13antichrist

The lack of it is implied in nearly all of them.

I just don't think any of them are representative of the site. But whatever.. :shrug:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Why not? The Real World almost always contains an active thread on whose (g/G)od(s) is/are bigger/better/more non-existent/a faster typer, which is about as sane as trying to drink milk with a fork. :tardbang:

BTW, Congrats Nixy. :beerbang:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Running into some technical difficulties trying to upload the image for the thong. Hang tight :beerbang:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
bleach said:
Don't really have much choice in a thong ;)

Congrats Nixy :) When do we get a piccy of ya wearing yer prize? :brow:
Great minds think alike :brow:

Anyways, fixed the thong, added some housewares, and even a sticker you can put on your car! :beerbang:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
The picture will come after the shirt :p (which will come sometime after I get my new adddress for fury)

chcr

Too cute for words
Looks great, fury. When the auguries become propitious, I shall certainly order a golf shirt and a stein.

:beerbang:

Congrats, Nixy :headbang: