Simply Annoying

PrincessLissa

I went to pour a bowl of AppleJacks so that I can eat and not take my painkillers on an empty stomach and guess what...

The milk was sour. :(

I know Ku'u once said something about refilling the water pitcher and how annoying it was to reach for it and it would be empty.

Grrrrr...

Dave

could be worse. you could have a very poor sense of smell and not know the milk was sour till you had a mouthful.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Spot said:
could be worse. you could have a very poor sense of smell and not know the milk was sour till you had a mouthful.
I hate when that happens, too... :mope:

Dave

Leslie said:
yeah, but the kind before the sour milk...the cottage cheesy stage *puke*

thats why i usually shake the carton first. any thumping sound and it gets dumped as fast as possible....

fury

Administrator
Staff member
It's usually best when it has the chunks in it though. If it doesn't, you're just drinking cottage cheese milk. :beerbang:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Professur said:
Y'know, milk can be sour without having chunks in it.

:sick: i'd never drink any milk with "chunks" in it, but to make clearer what i said before i'll point out that completely liquid milk can smell a little like cheese ;)

* has a very sensitive sense of smell.

greenfreak

PrincessLissa said:
I know Ku'u once said something about refilling the water pitcher and how annoying it was to reach for it and it would be empty.

Grrrrr...

That might have been me--Rusty has this habit of leaving the Britta water filters (we have 2) empty in the fridge. So I started putting in only enough water to fill my cup and then putting it back empty again. After some time of this, and *Rusty* finding it empty, he wised up. :D

greenfreak

I drank a sour Nestle's Quik one day. I shook it up, opened the end, put a straw in, and closed the end around the straw. After taking three big gulps of it (I was thirsty) I thought it tasted funny but I figured it was because I had just brushed my teeth. After I couldn't sip it through the straw because there was a chunk stuck on the end, I realized that it was sour. :sick:

IDLEchild

Use it for gardening.....i am pretty sure the decomposers can help out the plants......thougt they might kill them also.

Stop Laughing

Never drank sour milk, but I've dumped a lot of expired milk from our shelves at work. I hate when it gets buried in the back and had expired like 2 weeks ago, those really stink, but if it's like only a day or two after expiration, it's not that bad unless I spill it or something.